it's personal discussion

Journals Archived > Serah's Scribbles

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Free for all to read and comment on!
Dear Journal,

Hello! Serah here. I'm 15 years old and a Catholic. I am proud of my religion and if you're not proud of it I understand, but please don't degrade it.
A few facts about me:
1. I have a large family. I have 4 other siblings My sisters are named Mia (pronouced Mya) and Chelsea. Mia is older then me, Chelsea younger. And then my brothers are Mickey (older) and Leo (younger)
2. I have a bunny for a pet. His name is Mr. Darcy. :) Kudos to you if you get the reference
3. My favorite color is yellow
4. I do not judge
5. And finally, I'm super friendly so do NOT be afraid to say hi.

I go to a private Catholic high school and I go to Mass every Wednsday and Sunday. I love God above all other things.
My best friend in the world is named Olivia or 'Livi' and I love her to death.
I don't have a boyfriend, I'm waiting for the right guy. The boys in my school are ok but I have a feeling I will meet the one somewhere else.
Anyway I am rambling so I'll stop here. Thanks for reading!
Lots of love,
Serah Sylvia

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Dear Journal,
A lot of people ask me if I would choose straight hair over my curls. I always answer no. I am proud of my curls. They are beautiful and I wouldn't change them for the world.
I used to be very insecure about my curls back in middle school. Long sleek straight hair was the thing. And no matter how hard I tried, my curls would not straighten.
Also, if you didn't have blonde hair, which 80% of my grade did for some reason, you weren't cool. I have brown hair. So yeah. Total outcast.
Then I met someone who changed my life completely.
For privacy I'll call him Jake. Jake was truly an odd ball. He was a redhead, which was very rare in my grade, and he had more freckles then he could count. And he was gay.
We quickly became best friends. I shared my insecurities with him, and he would reassure me. He loved my curls and told me I was so lucky. Slowly but surely, he raised my confidence so much. I owe him my life. He ended up moving but we still keep in touch to this day. Thank you so much Jake. I love you my friend.
Lots of love,
Serah Sylvia