Madeline Reynolds Fans discussion

Challenges and contests > Nano Writitng Month!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madeline (new)

Madeline Reynolds | 74 comments Mod
In a few short weeks, November will be rolling around the corner and with it comes Nano Writing Month! For those who aren't aware, this is a month-long challenge where the goal is to write a 50,000 word novel in only the month of November. Though I'm not officially entering any contest or challenge with this, I have a personal goal to finish my newest novel draft in that time. Is anyone planning to accept the challenge? What is everyone writitng about?

message 2: by M.A. (new)

M.A. Levi (malevi) | 7 comments No acceptance of this challenge for me. It's been incredibly busy for me with the upcoming release of my new book and finishing writing the third installment in the Beast Trilogy. But maybe next year. It sounds like fun! :)

message 3: by Madeline (new)

Madeline Reynolds | 74 comments Mod
M.A. wrote: "No acceptance of this challenge for me. It's been incredibly busy for me with the upcoming release of my new book and finishing writing the third installment in the Beast Trilogy. But maybe next ye..."

Good luck on your new release! What is it about?

message 4: by M.A. (new)

M.A. Levi (malevi) | 7 comments Thank you! The third book is continuing the story of Gabrio Santos's bloodline when his twin son's are taken, divided, and through certain situations, they realize the roles they were destined to become.