Miss. Lory's Home For Peculiar Children discussion

Inside the Home > Girl's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 140 comments Mod

All aged room with beds all over the place. A little place for everyone to have their own personal items, and then some.

message 2: by Anastacia (new)

Hanna sat on her bed, looking through her diary. She had kept a detailed record of her time inside this loop, as well as her year outside the loops. It had been 20 years already since she had been taken in by Miss Lory, but it felt like only days. A soft sigh escaped her lips when she thought of her twin brother, while they hadn't really been close, and often fought, Hanna still deeply cared about her brother and it tore her apart to know that he was dead and she wasn't.

message 3: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Skye saw the place and looked at it before making her way inside, after she was there she headed upstairs and found a room that the sign on the side said Girls, she shrugged and walked in to see a little girl. Setting her bag on the bed she sat down.

message 4: by Anastacia (new)

Hanna glanced up, tucking her diary away. "The others will be back soon" She said.

message 5: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Skye tilted her head, Others? There are others? How many others? She thought to herself. She let her confusion show on her face.

message 6: by Anastacia (new)

Hanna watched her for a moment "Anyways, I'm Hanna. Who are you?" She questioned.

message 7: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Skye looked at the girl and walked over to the window and looked up at the sky. Then signed S-K-Y-E to Hanna.

message 8: by Anastacia (new)

Hanna nodded "So you don't talk...yeah we got a kid here who can't either" Hanna said.

message 9: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye She smiled I can, I just won't until I got something important to say, Or I feel more comfortable Skye told her in ASL.

message 10: by Anastacia (new)

Hanna nodded "Kenneth, he only can speak when bad things are coming. Apart from that, the kid doesn't communicate in anyway, hell he hardly moves" Hanna commented back.

Kaiya walked in and without making a sound, she climbed onto her bed.

"Hey Kaiya" Hanna said to the other child.

message 11: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Skye smiled seeing Kaiya and looked out the window after opening it, moving to sit on the ledge.

message 12: by Anastacia (new)

Kaiya nodded slightly to them, she was still getting over the conditioning her parents put her through. She was so used to being ignored, and only being called upon when someone needed something.

message 13: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Skye saw someone on the roof and almost fell out of the window, catching herself at the last second. "Lincoln?" She said excitedly, speaking out loud for the first time in months.

message 14: by Anastacia (new)

Hanna pulled out her journal again, writing out hee day nearly minute by minute.

Kaiya tilted her head, how did this new girl Skye know Lincoln, who like most of them was a long time resident.

message 15: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Skye pulled herself in and ran down the hallway, sliding on the wood before she reached the window Lincoln must've climbed out of.

message 16: by Anastacia (new)

Juniper sat on her bed, rocking a rather sleepy Edith. The last few nights had been hell for both of them, as Edith hadn't been sleeping because of nightmares and being sick. "Sleep Darling, Juni isn't going anywhere. You've got to get some rest if you want to get better" Juniper said, before she started humming a soft lullaby, which as normal got Edith to sleep. The older of the siblings was rather worried for the younger, as it had been years since she'd gotten sick.

message 17: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 14 comments Diantha was going to barge into the girls' dorm and ask if anyone wanted any cookies and milk, but after seeing Juniper rocking Edith to sleep, she decided not to shout so loudly. "Hi," she whispered as she closed the door behind her, trying not to make it creak. "Is Edith feeling better now?"

message 18: by Anastacia (new)

Juniper looked up at Diantha "Hi Diantha..." Juniper said with a soft smile, she had a soft spot for the younger kids "A little bit I think, she just needs a good long rest to get her strength up. I'm sure she be back to normal by tomorrow" She responded.

message 19: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments "Adelaide if you aren't tired.. stop yawning." AJ teased softly and kissed her forehead gently. He loved teasing her when possible

message 20: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 14 comments "Well, that's good," Diantha commented, leaping up to sit next to Juniper on the bed. "Is there anything I can do to help? I don't like sitting around doing nothing while someone is sick."

message 21: by Anastacia (new)

Adelaide stuck her tongue out at AJ "Fine, I'll take a short nap. But I'm not tired, I'm just doing it to make you stop bugging me" She claimed.

Juniper smiled at Diantha "Well it would help if you got me a blanket and a glass of water for her" She said.

message 22: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments "Fine that I will agree too." AJ laid her down gently in her bed. He kissed her forehead gently before leaving the room.

message 23: by Anastacia (new)

Adelaide pulled her blanket around herself, falling asleep almost instantly, proving just how exhausted she was.

message 24: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 14 comments "Sure thing!" Diantha beamed before rushing off to do as she was told. She came back as quickly as possible. "Here you go," she said, handing Juniper the glass of water.