Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (thebookishway) | 10 comments would love to read

message 2: by Pari (new)

Pari (ponkie617) | 66 comments Hi! I'd love to read it but will be able to by the end of Oct/beginning of November. If that's okay, please email me at: pari617@hotmail.com with an epub file.

Thanks!

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (thebookishway) | 10 comments Interested in reading email me at liskutty@gmail.com

message 4: by Marie (new)

Marie | 25 comments I would read this. marie46818@yahoo.com and I would need a mobi file. I could read it by next week.

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Frost (cowbeverly) | 5 comments I would LOVE to review this. I am always on the lookout for YA romance. I can have it completed in the next week.

jenniferfrost75@gmail.com
I prefer pdf/epub

Thank you!
Jennifer

message 6: by Jade (new)

Jade Diamond (jadediamond) | 8 comments I would love to review. Email me at drinkcoffeeandreadbooks18@gmail.com. Will be able to read it by the end of November. I prefer pdf.
Thank you.

message 7: by KnottyKay (new)

KnottyKay | 21 comments Kaylaturgeon@hotmail.com
Mobi please and within the next 2 weeks.

message 8: by Marie (new)

Marie | 25 comments would love to read.
marie46818@yahoo.com mobi file please

message 9: by Jesse (new)

Jesse (colormeconfused) | 3 comments Would love to read and review your book!
jessemisal@gmail.com in mobi format. Thanks!

message 10: by Manasa (new)

Manasa Kannan | 5 comments Interested in reading but will be able to do so by the end of April only. If that's alright, please send me an epub/pdf format to manasa.manu84@gmail.com

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Wilson | 1 comments Hi Jen,

Totally interested in reading your book - PM me back on here to email me at hannah.wilson23@gmail.com

Thanks so much,

Hannah

message 12: by adik (new)

adik miftakhur (adikmiftakhur) | 3 comments Hello Jen,
I'm interested in reading your book. I'll be able to read and review it early April, and I need for about 4 days or something to read it plus review it. and I'd prefer the mobi format. Just PM me or email me here adikmiftakhurr@gmail.com
Thank you very much :))

message 13: by Joy Camille (new)

Joy Camille (jcamfaustino) | 2 comments I would love to read this. I may be able to read this by April and I prefer to read it in epub format but pdf is also okay.

My email is jcamfaustino@gmail.com

message 14: by Eshwarya (new)

Eshwarya Andy | 16 comments Hi :) I'd love to read and review this book. I'd be able to read it within a week, at most. The review would be done by then as well. I'd prefer the ePub format but a PDF version would do too. You can email me at eshwar-ya@hotmail.com . Thank you :)