HRC Ravenclaw Common Room discussion

The Magicians (The Magicians, #1)
This topic is about The Magicians
OCT 16: the magicians > Getting the book!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Devin Waddell Babcock | 115 comments Mod
How is everyone planning to get the book in their hands? How many have already read it and are revisiting the story again?

message 2: by Tara (new)

Tara J | 1 comments I have a paperback copy that I bought and started reading a few years ago, but never finished. I'm hoping that this will motivate me to finish it :)

Nicole Pio (beerbudgetsocialite) | 24 comments I actually downloaded the book on audible a couple of months back during a sale. Just hadn't gotten around to reading it yet.

message 4: by Kristina (new) - added it

Kristina Bliss (blisser99) I picked it up from the library yesterday.

message 5: by Dawn (new) - added it

Dawn (geekgirl73) | 7 comments I borrowed it from the library

Devin Waddell Babcock | 115 comments Mod
I've had my kindle since around Christmas, but have yet to use it. I think I'm going to try to get The Magicians as my first book, if I can get technology to cooperate!

message 7: by Karen (new)

Karen (scrapperkaren) | 1 comments I had to put a hold on both digital and real books at the library, so hopefully one of theme will get to me soon!

message 8: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (jme1st) | 2 comments I just put a hold on the audio book from the library. I am super excited! I just joined :)

Heather | 8 comments I coincidentally was already reading the book when the book was chosen. It's been slow going, though, so I'm glad I have motivation to finish! I can't wait to see what everyone thinks of it.

message 10: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy Warren | 1 comments I have renewed this book so many times this year that my public library put a temporary ban on my account. I still cannot seem to get past the first few chapters. I am going to try over the next week to finish it. I love the television adaptation but this might need to be an audio book for me.

message 11: by Svetlana (new) - added it

Svetlana Chyette | 3 comments I baught it today, can't wait to start reading!