Readers That Love Giveaways, Ebook Deals, and Free Books! discussion

Bloggers > Readers and Writers Blog post

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise (new)

Denise Baer Hello All,

I’m planning to do a blog post regarding writers and readers. It’s to help promote reading along with promoting the authors. I’ve done other author promotions. Here is an example of one from February - http://baerbookspress.com/writing/firstopening-lines-of-fiction-novels/ .

This is a two-part request.

First Part

1) Self-published authors with an author website, and are published in paperback and eBook format.
2) Writers must be willing to submit a free copy of their book to the reader in the format of their choosing at their own expense.
3) Readers are willing to read and provide an honest review of the book within a month.
4) Writers are willing to accept an honest review—good or bad.

Second Part

1) Readers and writers are willing to have their submitted questions posted on my blog. I have 12 questions for each. These questions are regarding reading and writing.

If this is something you want to do, please send me a PM. I’ll ask you a few questions, request your email address, and then send you the questions. I’m hoping to get at least 10 writers and readers.

Thanks for your interest.
Denise Baer

message 2: by Denise (new)

Denise Baer I'm still looking for readers, so if you're interested, please PM me.