The Not a Book Club Club discussion

The Wall of Storms (The Dandelion Dynasty, #2)
This topic is about The Wall of Storms
The Dandelion Dynasty > TWoS: General Discussion (No Spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (last edited Oct 03, 2016 05:39AM) (new)

Rob (robzak) | 6373 comments Mod
Whose in for this? I personally didn't enjoy the first one enough to continue, but there was enough interest from the group at some point to schedule a group read.

I had marked Sky2 down as discussion leader, but so far no one's posted anything about this yet.

Do several of you guys still plan to do the group read?

If Sky is too busy to participate/make the threads, do we have someone else who is willing to be discussion leader?

Let me know.

message 2: by Sky (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sky | 1291 comments I will be reading it. I have the book pre-ordered so I am happy to make the discussion threads. I think I will skip Angry Planet that I was going to start today for this one. But my progress will undoubtedly be slow, so if anyone is jumping in with gusto feel free to take over as discussion leader - i think i saw at least 1 other person had planned to start this when it came out.

message 3: by Sky (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sky | 1291 comments My pre-order came in - I will create sections in the morning.

Geoff (geoffgreer) I'm waiting on the library for this one. Hopefully, it'll come soon.

Very excited to read this.

message 5: by Simona (new)

Simona I will too, but I want to read The Grace of Kings first. Starting NOW.

message 6: by Bill (new) - added it

Bill | 1596 comments I'm going to jump into this hopefully within the next two weeks.

message 7: by Sky (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sky | 1291 comments I am ready to start, but i can't stop reading The Crippled God. Happy to wait on others - I am in no rush.

message 8: by Teanka (new)

Teanka | 134 comments I bought it too but have to read some other books first. Still want to join in.

Geoff (geoffgreer) Just got the book from my library today. I'll try to post something in the threads as I go through.

message 10: by Sky (last edited Nov 06, 2016 07:48AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sky | 1291 comments I finally finished The Crippled God, and started on TWoS. I see Bill and Scott are currently readsing it. Sorry we missed you Geoff.

message 11: by Slick (new)

Slick | 40 comments Don't think i finished the first, think i'll pass

message 12: by Bill (new) - added it

Bill | 1596 comments I haven't made much progress on this one yet, I started another book at the same time and it grabbed my attention more.

Geoff (geoffgreer) No problem. My comments are there if anyone wants to add to them

message 14: by Bill (new) - added it

Bill | 1596 comments Sorry guys think I am going to bail on reading this now. I haven't really made much progress on it. Got about 15% in but don't remember what the characters did in the last book enough to differentiate them now. Think I am going to wait for the last book and then read them all at once.