New Adult Book Club discussion

Damaged Goods (The Damaged, #1)
This topic is about Damaged Goods
Archived Read it Review it 2016 > #123/16 - Damaged Goods by J.C. Hannigan

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dee (last edited Mar 11, 2017 01:52AM) (new)

Dee | 851 comments Title: Damaged Goods
Author: J.C. Hannigan
Genre: Contemporary, NA Romance
Formats ~ Mobi ~ Sent straight to kindles so please add authorjchannigan@gmail.com to your approved list.
Copies ~ 25 send out by author
Goodreads link - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Synopsis
Everly Daniels can’t seem to fall out of love with Grayson Dixon.

Five years after locking eyes with him, Everly is drawn to him like a moth to a flame. He has a pull on her that she can’t seem to break, even if she wanted to. Grayson may be the love of her life, but he doesn’t make it easy. He has built walls around himself that only Everly can breach. But Grayson knows he is not the good guy. He’s reckless and careless, and even if Everly brings a little color into his life, he worries he will destroy her, and cares too much to let that happen.

She has always been the shy wallflower who is afraid to participate. But senior year, all that is about to change.

This captivating new adult novel will take readers on a riveting journey of emotion and growth.

*Mature Young Adult. Not intended for those under the age of 16; discusses sexuality, mental health and features themes for mature audiences.

----------------------

To sign up please leave your email and mobi format. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the book, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

Reviewers:
1. Paula - Paulajwhite_0107@kindle.com - mobi
2. Paula - paulis.0413@kindle.com - mobi
3. Kati - katiliz650@gmail.com -??? *kindle address needed*
4. Susan Ney - auburntiger0693@aol.com *kindle address needed*
5. Jessica - J.panetta_60@kindle.com - mobi
6. Meghan - mjfrazier28@kindle.com - mobi
7. Natasha - natashacarver@hotmail.co.uk - ??? *kindle address needed*
8. Kiara - kgrif24@kindle.com - mobi
9. Brooke - sbvicker07_87@kindle.com - mobi
10. Angela - angelatan132@gmail.com *kindle address needed*
11. Jennie - jenniegandy@kindle.com - mobi
12. Kelly - klg3566_35@kindle.com - mobi

Paula White | 115 comments Paulajwhite_0107@kindle.com in mobi please

Paula Ortiz | 84 comments hi can I have one? paulis.0413@kindle.com thanks!

message 4: by Kati (new)

Kati (goodreadscomkatiliz) | 7 comments katiliz650@gmail.com
in epub please!

message 5: by Susan (new)

Susan Ney friedlander (sfried93) | 26 comments Would love a copy!! auburntiger0693@aol.com

Thank you!!

message 6: by Uzma (new)

Uzma | 162 comments uzma.s.shad@gmail.com
Thank U

message 7: by Shelia (new)

Shelia | 84 comments sheliaivie_30@kindle.com Mobi please! Thank you

Jess - A Latte Books to Read (alattebookstoread) | 51 comments J.panetta_60@kindle.com mobi please! :)

Meghan | 82 comments mjfrazier28@kindle.com
Thank you!

message 10: by Natasha (new)

Natasha | 13 comments natashacarver@hotmail.co.uk epub please xx

Kiara (acapellaecho) | 29 comments kgrif24@kindle.com mobi pleaseee. The contact was added:)

Brooke | 5 comments sbvicker07_87@kindle.com

message 13: by Angela (new) - added it

Angela Chen (angelachen) | 8 comments Mobi please! angelatan132@gmail.com :) thank you.

message 14: by Jennie (new)

Jennie G | 25 comments Mobi please
jenniegandy@kindle.com
Thank you!

message 15: by Dee (new)

Dee | 851 comments Kati wrote: "katiliz650@gmail.com
in epub please!"

Please provide a kindle address as this RIRI is sent straight to kindles so please add authorjchannigan@gmail.com to your approved list.

message 16: by Dee (new)

Dee | 851 comments Susan wrote: "Would love a copy!! auburntiger0693@aol.com

Thank you!!"

Please provide a kindle address as this RIRI is sent straight to kindles so please add authorjchannigan@gmail.com to your approved list.

message 17: by Dee (new)

Dee | 851 comments Uzma wrote: "uzma.s.shad@gmail.com
Thank U"

message 18: by Dee (new)

Dee | 851 comments Natasha wrote: "natashacarver@hotmail.co.uk epub please xx"

message 19: by Dee (new)

Dee | 851 comments Angela wrote: "Mobi please! angelatan132@gmail.com :) thank you."

message 20: by Uzma (new)

Uzma | 162 comments Sorry, please remove my name from the list as I don't have kindle but I do have mobi reader. So if it only works on kindle, I guess someone else would love to have it as much as I would have. :)
Thanks.

Kiara (acapellaecho) | 29 comments Should I have received it on my kindle by now? Because I haven't.

message 22: by Shelia (new)

Shelia | 84 comments Is it possible for the author to send it to me again? I had a typo in her address on my Kindle. I have fixed it so i should receive it now!
sheliaivie_30 at kindle.com. Thank you!

message 23: by Dee (new)

Dee | 851 comments Please remember that you have until 26th October 2016 (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy!

Jess - A Latte Books to Read (alattebookstoread) | 51 comments Im number 6 on the list but havent received my copy?

message 25: by Dee (last edited Oct 07, 2016 10:41PM) (new)

Dee | 851 comments Jessica wrote: "Im number 6 on the list but havent received my copy?"

All copies were sent to kindle addresses - did you add authorjchannigan@gmail.com to your approved list? I will ask the author to send again if you have.

Jess - A Latte Books to Read (alattebookstoread) | 51 comments Dee wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Im number 6 on the list but havent received my copy?"

All copies were sent to kindle addresses - did you add authorjchannigan@gmail.com to your approved list? I will ask the author..."

I totally didnt oops! I just added it right now. Sorry!

message 27: by Dee (new)

Dee | 851 comments Jessica wrote: "Dee wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Im number 6 on the list but havent received my copy?"

All copies were sent to kindle addresses - did you add authorjchannigan@gmail.com to your approved list? I will as..."

I have let the author know.

message 28: by Shelia (new)

Shelia | 84 comments I am number 5 on the list and I haven't received my copy either!

Kiara (acapellaecho) | 29 comments Thank you to the author for allowing me to read!

My review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 30: by Dee (new)

Dee | 851 comments Shelia wrote: "I am number 5 on the list and I haven't received my copy either!"

I have asked the author to resend. Please ensure you have added authorjchannigan@gmail.com to your approved list

message 31: by Shelia (new)

Shelia | 84 comments Dee wrote: "Shelia wrote: "I am number 5 on the list and I haven't received my copy either!"

I have asked the author to resend. Please ensure you have added authorjchannigan@gmail.com to your approved list"

Dee wrote: "Shelia wrote: "I am number 5 on the list and I haven't received my copy either!"

I have asked the author to resend. Please ensure you have added authorjchannigan@gmail.com to your approved list"

She is added thank you!

Paula Ortiz | 84 comments hi can you guys send it again haven't receive thanks sorry

message 33: by Dee (new)

Dee | 851 comments Paula wrote: "hi can you guys send it again haven't receive thanks sorry"

I have emailed the author. Please check you have added authorjchannigan@gmail.com to your approved list?

message 35: by Shelia (new)

Shelia | 84 comments I have still not received a copy of this book! I have added the author to my kindle and have gone back to make sure the spelling is correct.

message 36: by Dee (new)

Dee | 851 comments Shelia wrote: "I have still not received a copy of this book! I have added the author to my kindle and have gone back to make sure the spelling is correct."

It was sent by the author 3 days ago. I will contact the author again to let her know.

message 37: by J.C. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J.C. Hannigan (jchannigan) | 7 comments Shelia wrote: "I have still not received a copy of this book! I have added the author to my kindle and have gone back to make sure the spelling is correct."

Hello Shelia, I have sent the book twice now and am happy to send it again, however I wanted to double check on your Kindle address. We have: sheliaivie_30@kindle.com
Is that the proper kindle address for your device? Also some devices are pickier than others and must be connected to wifi. Some also filter send docs to the docs section, so view docs or all items on device :)

message 38: by Shelia (new)

Shelia | 84 comments J.C. wrote: "Shelia wrote: "I have still not received a copy of this book! I have added the author to my kindle and have gone back to make sure the spelling is correct."

Hello Shelia, I have sent the book twic..."

I am so sorry to be such a pain it shouldn't be so hard.LOL i really really want to read your book so if you don't mind would you please send it one more time? You have my correct spelling and I erased your addy and put it in again so hopefully the electronic Gods will see fit to letting me have it! Thank you and once again I apologize for the incontinence>

message 39: by J.C. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J.C. Hannigan (jchannigan) | 7 comments Shelia wrote: "J.C. wrote: "Shelia wrote: "I have still not received a copy of this book! I have added the author to my kindle and have gone back to make sure the spelling is correct."

Hello Shelia, I have sent ..."

Just sent it again! :)

message 42: by Dee (new)

Dee Price (dprice1218) | 213 comments I'd like to read this book if it's still available. Can you send mobi to dprice1218@gmail.com?

message 43: by Dee (new)

Dee | 851 comments Dee you need a kindle address, do you have one?

message 44: by Shelia (new)

Shelia | 84 comments please take my name off of the list for damaged goods. For some reason I could not get it downloaded to my kindle. Thank you

message 45: by Karen (new)

Karen | 8 comments I would love to review this. My email address is karen.potgieter31@gmail.com Thank you

message 47: by Dee (new)

Dee | 851 comments Karen wrote: "I would love to review this. My email address is karen.potgieter31@gmail.com Thank you"

Please provide a kindle address.

message 48: by Kelly (new) - added it

Kelly (klg3566) | 24 comments I would love to read and review. My Kindle address is klg3566_35@kindle.com. Thank you!

Meghan | 82 comments I enjoyed this one. Looking forward to the next book in the series!

My review:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 50: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments REVIEWS DUE TOMORROW