Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > add book covers

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Ellen (new)

Ellen (ellenengen) | 33 comments Done!

message 3: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13731 comments What is the source of that cover?

message 5: by lethe (last edited Oct 03, 2016 09:01AM) (new)

lethe | 13731 comments That is not the same image as the one that was added. The AbeBooks one doesn't have the reflection on the right-hand side.

I was asking Tom what the source of his image was. Did you scan or photograph the cover yourself, Tom, or did you find this image on the internet?

message 6: by T.S. (new)

T.S. Thomas (amaone) | 1 comments how do I add my book cover to image? The name of my novel is called, "The Black Stone" by T S Thomas. Somehow the image does not appear.

message 7: by Philip (last edited Oct 03, 2016 12:38PM) (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments #6 - Done.

In the future please provide a link to the book you are talking about.

message 9: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13731 comments #8 Dealt with in another thread. Please don't post the same request twice, and always provide the link to the edition on Goodreads when requesting a cover add.

message 10: by Abraham (new)

Abraham Ray (aberay) | 51 comments ok, thanks for the advice!

message 11: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13731 comments Before the original request is drowned out by other requests, I'm repeating my question of #3 and #5.

Tom, what is the source of the cover you added to your photos? Is it your own photo or scan?

message 12: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42443 comments Mod
lethe wrote: "Before the original request is drowned out by other requests, I'm repeating my question of #3 and #5.

Tom, what is the source of the cover you added to your photos? Is it your own photo or scan?"

This still has not been answered. Cover removed.

message 13: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13731 comments Cropped and added cover from AbeBooks.