Bookworms and Writers Unite discussion

Writing > Books you're currently writing.

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi all, this discussion forum is about books that you're currently writing.

Feel free to leave comments and chat away about the books that you're writing.

You can even leave little things about the plot of your book :)

At the moment I'm writing a book about a rusted metal box.. So the title of one of my books is called "The Box- An ANZAC Story"

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm currently writing a series where there's mysteries with heroes and villains. I'm putting myself in the stories with my character friends and since we're connected, we go on adventures and dangerous ones.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

All sound great :D

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

No worries Lizzy :)

message 5: by Graeme (new)

Graeme Rodaughan Anton Slaynes been shot, thrown off a cliff, gagged, hooded, bound and buried alive - and that's just in boot camp.

Wait until the real action starts, as Anton discovers that the Order of Thoth harbours corruption that could get all his friends killed. While a secret alliance between the Red Empire and the Vampire Dominion's premier general, Chloe Armitage, threatens to do the same.

With threats both within and without - will Anton be able to stay alive long enough to clear his family's name and forge a place for himself amongst the vampire hunters of the Order of Thoth?

Currently writing A Traitor's War the 2nd book in my The Metaframe War series.

message 6: by Sandy (last edited Oct 03, 2016 08:06AM) (new)

Sandy | 2 comments Im currently writting my debut novel, about a sarcastic bitch with a magical past and haunted future!!

message 7: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, Books are my escape from Reality (new)

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 255 comments Mod
I currently writing a book about mages. And I'm about to start writing another book

message 8: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, Books are my escape from Reality (new)

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 255 comments Mod
Mages are short for Magicians. They are ppl that can do magic.

all good things must come to an end (arrenmare) I'm writing a book about witches, vampires, and.....alot of other things tied in....like wendigos.

all good things must come to an end (arrenmare) also writing a book on half humans like mermaids, harpies, centaurs, etc. This one is called Unholy. The vampire one is called Soulless.

all good things must come to an end (arrenmare) Lizzy wrote: "I'm going to be writing The Originals: Rewritten. It's gonna be like my VD rewritten fanfic where it's with Elijah, Katherine, and Klaus"

omg, i am in the middle of watching VD on netflix rn. IT SOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!!!! good idea!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

That sounds pretty cool Lizzy :)

message 13: by Wayward Skyril (new)

Wayward Skyril I got the fibers of an idea for a Halloween short story, but it expanded in my mind, and, since I need to write everyday anyway, I decided to just write it as a book for the practice and experience.
It's about this girl who becomes a Demon Slayer in order to find a way to save her village from a curse cast upon it by a witch.

message 14: by David (new)

David Kummer First up, I'm currently working on a Fantasy novel called "Enden." It's the first in a series of novels, and centers around a young, teenage farmer boy who's nothing special at all. He's poor, hungry, and worthless until his town gets attacked by barbarians. He escapes and trains under a knight, until he realizes that he's become part of a rebellion in his home country. While he works to figure out the rebellion, his country is at war with another and soon the whole land will be thrown up in a terrible war. It's all he can do to survive and save those around him.

I'm almost done with the first edits!

You can see the map for that world over at my blog here.

My second W.I.P. which is still being written is a sequel to my previous novel, SHE: A HORROR NOVEL. It's about the detective in that book, and what happens 20 years later.

You can check out SHE right here! She: A Horror Novel

message 15: by Samantha (new)

Samantha I have posted 1 complete novella, a teen story set in the 1960s, 2 fan-fics ( a Les Miz and a Poldark one) a WWII romance (in progress) and comedy book about a struggling community theater. Can't wait for feed back!

message 16: by Soumya (new)

Soumya  (-crazyangelicvamp-) | 14 comments I'm writing a novel on Wattpad. It's called Grandmaster and is basically a thriller slash paranormal romance based in a fantasy world.

What happens when Fate proclaims a vampire and a vampire hunter mates?

Lavender Wells and Kade Sumner are two assassins in a world full of danger and deceit. They’ve never met each other, but have definitely heard of each other. One kills for the law and the other kills to bring down the law.

Vampires are such cocky creatures. Just because they are immortal doesn’t mean they’re invincible.

Lavender Wells grew up believing vampires are monsters and lives a peaceful life in Northcastle, the capital state of Dimension X, killing vampires for the King.

She takes up an offer to gain the trust of the widely feared Tom Chang, the right-hand man of the King’s biggest enemy, Sonora and is flung head first into a real life game of chess, where she doesn’t even know who’s the pawn and who’s the king. Lies, deceit and conspiracies spin around her and she has no option but to join in.

I don’t know who I am anymore.

Kade Sumner is Sonora’s hitman, famous in the entire dimension as a cold-blooded killer. His life is an empty one, consisting of booze, cigarettes, girls and nightmares. After a series of tragedies in his century-long life, he lost all motive to live. The only purpose left is to help Sonora bring down Andrew, after which Kade plans to end all the pain, misery and endless suffering.

When Kade and Lavender meet, they don’t expect to meet each other again. But they do, and Fate declares them mates.

Don’t want to love or too scared to love?

Ever since the beginning, the decks have been stacked against Lavender and Kade. They’re mortal enemies, and neither wants to be with the other. But there is an undeniable attraction between the two, an attraction neither can ignore. As time passes and circumstances bring them together over and over, the two realise they are not as different as they think. But Lavender has a boyfriend, and Kade has decided to never love again.

It seems like after the universe put them together, it has sworn to tear them apart. The two’s shady pasts are rushing to the present, refusing to leave them alone, and the King and Sonora are flying at each other’s throats while another larger threat looms on the horizon.

Will Kade and Lavender survive the test of time? Will circumstances draw them closer or destroy what could’ve been an invincible team?

Join the two star-crossed assassins as they try to deal with the attraction between them in Grandmaster, a story of heartbreak, betrayal and loss.

We name this Grandmaster because Grandmasters are geniuses. And only a genius can make it out of the mess this dimension is tangled in alive.

You can watch the book trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQJYO...

Head over to read the book here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/9365301...

message 17: by Graeme (new)

Graeme Rodaughan Soumya ~CrazyAngelicVamp~ wrote: "I'm writing a novel on Wattpad. It's called Grandmaster and is basically a thriller slash paranormal romance based in a fantasy world.

What happens when Fate proclaims a vampire and a vampire hun..."

Love the concept.

message 18: by Soumya (new)

Soumya  (-crazyangelicvamp-) | 14 comments Graeme Rodaughan wrote: "Soumya ~CrazyAngelicVamp~ wrote: "I'm writing a novel on Wattpad. It's called Grandmaster and is basically a thriller slash paranormal romance based in a fantasy world.

What happens when Fate pro..."

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

She (other topics)