If I Was Your Girl If I Was Your Girl question

Amanda's Secret
The Book Crusader The Book Crusader (last edited Nov 28, 2016 02:03AM ) Oct 02, 2016 07:30PM
Having just reread parts of this book, something occurred to me: Virginia made a big deal that since Amanda "won the genetic lottery for passing" there was no need to ever tell Grant the truth, and that he'd never find out, save him finding her original birth certificate.

Now given that Amanda even brought up the possibility of them living together before the big reveal, I have to wonder, do you think that she could have kept her secret with them living together?

I would have to go with no, especially considering she's going through hormone therapy and no doubt will have future doctor appointments and prescriptions that will have to be filled--both of which would be hard, borelining on impossible, to keep from a significant other, much less one she lived with. Plus, seeing as Grant lives with a house full of women, I'm positive he'd have eventually caught on to the fact that Amanda never gets her period or brings home any menstrual products.

deleted member Feb 23, 2017 08:49AM   -1 votes
> she's going through hormone therapy and no doubt will have future doctor appointments and prescriptions that will have to be filled.
==She could not to tell him what's the reason, she could just say she has a cronic disease.
>I'm positive he'd have eventually caught on to the fact that Amanda never gets her period or brings home any menstrual products.
==She could say she has amenorrhea caused by her cronic disease.