We Are Unique discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Aurelius (new)

Aurelius | 229 comments Erin wrote: "Start Time: 10/2/16 10:30

I'M FINE. I'M FINE. OR AT LEAST I WILL BE. POSITIVE THOUGHTS. POSITIVE ATTITUDE. I'M TRYING. I WON'T GIVE UP. AT LEAST NOT YET. I DO KNOW WHY I TRY. I ALWAYS DO!!! AT LEA..."

Hi :3 I can relate to this... all I can say for advice is KEEP TRYING even if you don't know why, I've found that the only way to be happy when you're struggling is to take life in your hands and forcefully mold it into what you want. And if life kncoks you down, keep fighting back like a righteously stubborn brat until you eventually see progress >:D

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 543 comments Mod
YOU QRE AMAZING AND IF ANYONE SAYS OTHERWISE THEY ARE NOT WORTH LISTENING TO! Their opinion doesn't matter enough to make you feel bad about yourself!

message 3: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) HUGH FIVE!!! I don't got no school either!!

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2278 comments Mod
WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!! What happened to what we talked about?

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2278 comments Mod
You're not failing in my eyes. You're succeeding. I never said it would be easy.

Just keep going, Erin. :) You'd be surprised by how much I know exactly how you are feeling.

Erin wrote: "The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ wrote: "Just keep going, Erin. :) You'd be surprised by how much I know exactly how you are feeling."

Probably. You'..."

It's complicated on both of our ends. That's the thing we have in common.

message 9: by Frozen in time (new)

Frozen in time | 166 comments Erin, hi, I just wanted to tell you that I know how you feel when you say you are lost,actually from what I read I know it all(by all I mean the things you wrote) and I want to tell you that you just got to hope that everything will be alright....and it probably will be...I myself started writing a journal and in it I can see how my writing has become darker and sadder....but I try to cheer myself and everybody else up and sometimes it helps....
I believe that we need the small thing (like tea,hot chocolate and books ofc) which keep us going and give us hope... So I just want to tell you that you have my full support and that I believe in you...and I like those poems you wrote...keep up the good work

message 10: by Frozen in time (last edited Dec 28, 2016 01:54AM) (new)

Frozen in time | 166 comments Erin wrote: "Hi.
First off, thank you for believing in me as I'm struggling to believe in myself.
The thing is I have hope, but then I loose it and everyday it's the same. I wake up hoping to have a good day,..."

That is exactly what I wanted to say to you.... If you ever need anyone to talk to just message me...and I apologize in advance of I don't help...I'll try to help though

message 11: by Frozen in time (new)

Frozen in time | 166 comments Frozen in time wrote: "Erin wrote: "Hi.
First off, thank you for believing in me as I'm struggling to believe in myself.
The thing is I have hope, but then I loose it and everyday it's the same. I wake up hoping to hav..."

Oh and go to sleep...trust me you need sleep....okey that is maybe just me saying because i love sleep

message 12: by Frozen in time (new)

Frozen in time | 166 comments Don't worry if something I can deal with mixed emotions trust me...you have no,idea how I felt for the last few week....and unfortunately it included a boy...long story...but I'm done with him now but it still hurts a little

message 13: by Frozen in time (new)

Frozen in time | 166 comments I feel like that sometimes too, but when it comes to me sometimes is better not to sleep because sometimes I sleepwalk or talk in my dreams and the funny part is that I talk and argue on English but I'm Croatian

message 14: by Frozen in time (new)

Frozen in time | 166 comments Well I am strange so my dreams describe me well
And what do you mean you are sacred to go to sleep.. I mean I get the part about waking up but I'm not so clear about the other part... Are you afraid that you won't wake up or are you afraid of the night or maybe your dreams?

message 15: by Frozen in time (new)

Frozen in time | 166 comments That actually makes sense and I'm sorry but even though that happens sometimes it isn't often and you should not worry by what I have read I believe you are a good person and pretty loveable too so I think you have nothing to worry about...if that makes sence

message 16: by Frozen in time (new)

Frozen in time | 166 comments Try please...have nicr dreams....you won't believe me but you definitely have some good, great even dreams but you just can't remember them...there's this tactic that can help you remember your dreams but I'll tell you after you wake up

message 17: by Frozen in time (new)

Frozen in time | 166 comments What mistake?
Oh wait..is that the title of the story?
What's the story about anyways?

message 18: by Frozen in time (new)

Frozen in time | 166 comments You said you were writing so I got bit confused and thought that was the name of the story you wrote

message 19: by Frozen in time (new)

Frozen in time | 166 comments It's okey don't worry I did that sometimes too

message 20: by Frozen in time (new)

Frozen in time | 166 comments Do*

message 21: by Frozen in time (new)

Frozen in time | 166 comments Anyways what were you writing about? I mean with your friend

message 22: by Frozen in time (new)

Frozen in time | 166 comments Quite good

message 23: by Frozen in time (new)

Frozen in time | 166 comments No problem

message 24: by Frozen in time (new)

Frozen in time | 166 comments Yes you can

message 25: by Frozen in time (new)

Frozen in time | 166 comments Erin wrote: "No, I can't :("

Trust me you can...I did it a couple of times...but I didn't watch anime

message 26: by Frozen in time (new)

Frozen in time | 166 comments Erin,dear, nobody hates you... Try calming down :)

message 27: by Frozen in time (new)

Frozen in time | 166 comments Yeah,that's exactly like something I would say *joins the laughing *

message 28: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 1799 comments Hi Erin

message 29: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 1799 comments :D

message 30: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 1799 comments WASSUP?

message 31: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 1799 comments Oh not much just DYING ON THE INSIDE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO TELL MY PARENTS I KISSED ONE OF MY DAD'S PLAYERS AND STUDENTS!!!!

message 32: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 1799 comments And its ok Erin: Its okay not to be okay. Not everyone can be happy all the time...its natural :)

message 33: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 1799 comments Erin wrote: "WOW I'M A MESS."

SAME! I believe I'm a fairy! :D

message 34: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 1799 comments Erin wrote: "NerdyJediGymnast wrote: "Oh not much just DYING ON THE INSIDE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO TELL MY PARENTS I KISSED ONE OF MY DAD'S PLAYERS AND STUDENTS!!!!"

Yeah, sounds good! Sorry I'm sarcastic."

I AM LITERALLY DOING PRECALCULUS TO FIGURE THIS OUT!!

message 35: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 1799 comments Erin wrote: "NerdyJediGymnast wrote: "And its ok Erin: Its okay not to be okay. Not everyone can be happy all the time...its natural :)"

I KNOW IT'S OKAY TO NOT BE OKAY WHICH IS WHY I NEVER WANT TO BE OKAY BE..."

Aw *hugs*

message 36: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 1799 comments I recommend one of those intricate adult coloring books....very soothing......

message 37: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 1799 comments Erin wrote: "NerdyJediGymnast wrote: "Erin wrote: "WOW I'M A MESS."

SAME! I believe I'm a fairy! :D"

i wanna believe in fairies. what if like the mythical creatures are actually real but their in different un..."

TRUE!!

message 38: by NerdyJediGymnast (last edited Jan 21, 2017 07:08PM) (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 1799 comments Erin wrote: "NerdyJediGymnast wrote: "I recommend one of those intricate adult coloring books....very soothing......"

I want one, I just got no money. :("

They have some at Target for like $3-$5 dollars in that $1-$5 dollar section...I made my mom get me one to help with the stress that gymnastics brings me
:D

message 39: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 1799 comments Erin wrote: "NerdyJediGymnast wrote: "Erin wrote: "NerdyJediGymnast wrote: "Erin wrote: "WOW I'M A MESS."

SAME! I believe I'm a fairy! :D"

i wanna believe in fairies. what if like the mythical creatures are a..."

I FEEL like its true! Like, I think crazy stuff like alternate universes with magic and such...

message 40: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine Bankin | 6 comments For those that are Awesome

You are Awesome and you don't even know it. For those that already know you're Awesome embrace. Be sure tell someone who may not know "Hey you're Awesome".

Hugs & Smiles

message 41: by Mapledream {Rose Gold}, Crazy Maple Mod (new)

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 512 comments Mod
Well dont die

message 42: by Mapledream {Rose Gold}, Crazy Maple Mod (new)

Yeah me neither

message 43: by Mapledream {Rose Gold}, Crazy Maple Mod (new)

Pretty sure thats good

message 44: by Erin (new)

Erin | 468 comments Aww wow, so many people had helped me and I still ended up disappearing. Well I've rejoined so I'm back again. So.... HELLO PEOPLE!

message 45: by Erin (new)

Erin | 468 comments I left the group because all of my entries in this journal had been way too sad. Every single one, and that bothered me.

message 46: by Erin (new)

Erin | 468 comments I'm sorry to anyone who read it for being such a sad, unhappy lady.

message 47: by Erin (new)

Erin | 468 comments I find myself laughing as I reread what I wrote before. Ah, memories. It brings back some bad ones too but let's not talk about those.

message 48: by Erin (new)

Erin | 468 comments I think I'm going to change the title. New me, new title :D

message 49: by Erin (new)

Erin | 468 comments Haha, okay I love it for now. I'm satisfied.

message 50: by Erin (new)

Erin | 468 comments This is going to be mostly dedicated to my future dreams and goals and stuff

« previous 1