Making Connections discussion

Scarred: A Civil War Novel of Redemption
This topic is about Scarred
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 4579. - SCARRED: A Civil War Novel of Redemption by Michael Kenneth Smith

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Oct 02, 2016 06:24PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14679 comments Mod
Scarred A Civil War Novel of Redemption by Michael Kenneth Smith Michael Kenneth Smith

Genre: Historic fiction

SCARRED: A Civil War Novel of Redemption

Book Description:

Michael Kenneth Smith is a retired business owner, who has always had a knack for telling stories. In 2013, he published his first book, Home Again, which-like Scarred-is a story set within the American Civil War.

Smith trained as a mechanical engineer, and in the early eighties, he opened an auto parts business. After making it successful, he sold it in 2000 and retired. In addition to writing, he enjoys fishing, golfing, cooking, and playing bridge. He has also edited a local newspaper and become a self-proclaimed oenophile.

Be one of the first 30 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: Mobi (kindle)

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name and email address.

Tony Parsons (gambino71) | 1565 comments not sure how this works I do have the free kindle on my android galaxy cell

tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com

message 3: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Tony

Mark Bierman | 4 comments kindle format please and thankyou
markbierman3@gmail.com

message 5: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Mark

Mark Bierman | 4 comments Thanks

message 7: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 21 comments please send a pdf copy for review at
shelbyfiction@gmail.com
Thank you,
Shelby Londyn-Heath

message 8: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Shelby

message 9: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael Smith (michaelkennethsmith) | 4 comments Thank you, Shelby and Tana! I'll send you a copy within the next 24 hours—as soon as I get back to my desk. Sincerest apologies for the delay. Somehow I missed this, until today.

Cheers,
Mike