Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Beta reading or Proofreading

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 125 comments Hey, guys. I am an independent author and am now offering to beta or proofread other's work for very reasonable rates. You can find me on Fiverr. Send me a message if interested!
Thanks!

https://www.fiverr.com/danielleeledge...

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Thyssen (rachelthijssen) | 121 comments I'd like to thank Danielle for beta reading my manuscript. She worked fast for a small fee, answered my questions and left some useful comments!

-Rachel

message 3: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 125 comments Rachel wrote: "I'd like to thank Danielle for beta reading my manuscript. She worked fast for a small fee, answered my questions and left some useful comments!

-Rachel"

Thank you, Rachel!

message 4: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 125 comments Just letting everyone know I have an opening this month! Let me know if interested :)

message 5: by Andria (new)

Andria (stone_mavrek) | 4 comments Have used Danielle. She did a very quick and extremely thorough Beta reading for me, with instructive feedback. Will absolutely continue to use her services.

message 6: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 125 comments Bev wrote: "Have used Danielle. She did a very quick and extremely thorough Beta reading for me, with instructive feedback. Will absolutely continue to use her services."

Thank you, Bev :)

message 7: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 125 comments I have openings in November and I've updated my site with my information.
http://daniellelori.wixsite.com/danie...

message 8: by Janeal (new)

Janeal Falor | 85 comments Danielle did a beta read for me and it was fantastic. Not only did she help me find out what I was missing in the manuscript, but she caught numerous typos, going above and beyond what I expect from a beta reader. I'd definitely hire her again and highly recommend her services.

message 9: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 125 comments Janeal wrote: "Danielle did a beta read for me and it was fantastic. Not only did she help me find out what I was missing in the manuscript, but she caught numerous typos, going above and beyond what I expect fro..."

Thanks so much, Janeal! It was a pleasure working with you!

message 10: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 125 comments Hey, guys. I have some openings for beta reading or proofreading. Send me an email at daniellemathison07@gmail.com. Thanks!