Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Jess x Wulfie

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Here it is

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 414 comments
So what fairytales do you have in mind? Non-classical means no grimm fairytales, correct?

message 3: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Yup pretty much just kind of getting sick of stuff sleeping beauty and beauty and the beast you know?

As for which fairytale we do I don't really care just no Grimm and also no little mermaid other than that I really don't care

Ah, but Hans Christian Anderson's Snow Queen okay?

And Peter Pan and Alice in Wonderland.

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Yep those three would all be ok

Hmm, I think with one being kidnapped and basically useless, I'd think we can cut out the Snow Queen?

Neverland or Wonderland...

Can you give me the plot ideas you have for either one?

message 7: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Hmmm yeah probably for the best XD

I have one for Neverland but I don't have one for Wonderland

Let me post my Neverland one and of you don't like that one we can come up with something else

message 9: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments So this would probably take place in more modern times but anyways here it goes

Neverland has always relied on the belief of others to keep it alive so when stopped believing it's magic grew weaker and weaker. One day Peter finds himself in the middle of modern day New York. He's no longer a boy, (he's like late teens-early twenties) and most of his magic is gone. He still remembers everything and is determined to get Neverland back. He bumps into Muse A and sonehow convinces him to help him on his journey to (some nature place in America idk) there's a fairy that resides there that can restore Neverland back to its former glory for another hundred years. On the way there the two boys fall in love yada yada. Muse A has to make a choice is he going to join Peter in Neverland? Or will he try to convince Peter to stay in the real world. If it's the latter Peter has to decide which is more important Muse A or Neverland.

((This can also be tweaked if you want it to be))

Wendell Darling, great grandson of Margaret Darling, daughter of Jane, who is the daughter of Edward and Wendy? Maybe keep the setting in London? There's a park in Peter Pan's original story where there are fairies.

message 11: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments
yeah we can totally do hat of you want :)

Kensington Gardens is the place i was thinking of. This is where, in the original story, baby Peter played pan pipes on a goat to the fairy queen, who took him to neverland.

message 13: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Ok that sounds great so who do you want to be?

Thomas Brodie Sangster as Wendell

message 15: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Ok that's I'll be Peter then :) is there anything else you'd like to discuss or can we make our characters?

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 414 comments if you don't have a face claim already in mind, robbie kay.

So Pan would be like 18-19 ish?

message 17: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Yeah he's gonna be nineteen I think and I actually do have a fc in mind for this :)

message 18: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments
{Name} Peter Pan
{Age} Hubdreds of years old looks to be about 18/19
{Sexuality} Homosexual
{Appearance}

Name: Wendell Darling
Sexuality: Homosexual

message 20: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Awesome he looks great! Do you want to start or would you like me to?

message 22: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Sure just give me a few moments :)

message 24: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments
Peter stumbled out of an alleyway and walked directly into a person. He darted away before they could say anything and made his way through the crowd. There were so many people and everything was huge and extremely loud. He hadnt been to the real world since he'd taken Wendy back to her home. Apparently the world has changed quite a bit since then. Peter didn't even think he was in London this time. It did look familiar though it was just so hard to tell. He didn't know where he was or where he was going. He looked to his right and caught his reflection in a large window. He stopped for a moment then the person behind him ran into him, he quickly got out of their way and walked closer to his reflection. Man he got older. Ok so he wasn't that old but he'd aged a good six, seven years since yesterday. The last time this had happened he'd only aged one or two more years and yes this had happened before. Then Peter had gone with Wendy, John, and Michael found a fairy had Neverland restored, took then to Neverland for a bit then took her home. Wendy had went on to tell their stories and some some random guy went a write a book about it (he got so many of the details wrong). So the legend of Neverland had stayed alive well until now. Peter started moving again after he noticed that some people in the store were staring at him. For some reason people had stopped believing in him and so he had to find that fairy or lose Neverland forever. It was then that Peter again ran into someone. This time it was someone about his own age and holy crap he was hot. Wait? Where did that thought come from? Peter had never really been attracted to anyone before. He wondered if it was because not only had he grown up physically but mentally and emotionally as well. Which in a way made sense but why was he attracts to guys? He figured after Wendy that he was straight, but now looking back he saw Wendy as a sister and not as a potential love interest. "I'm so sorry," He said, nervously biting his lip. "Strange question but um where are we?" He asked.

((Sorry it's so long I thought I should kind of set the scene a little))

Wendell Darling looked up at the cute boy who had asked him a question. He lowered his copy of Alice Through The Looking Glass, and What She Found There by Lewis Carroll and furrowed his brow. The cutie had asked him something. What was it? 'Where are we?' "What? Oh. Oh! Um, London, just north of the Thames, why? Are you lost? You don't sound like a tourist, or, at least, an American one. Do you need help?" He asked, slowly putting his book away. He could delve into that adventure another time, right now a cute and vulnerable boy was in need of his attention and help.

message 26: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments
Peter ran a hand nervously through his hair. So he was in London after all. Geesh London sure had changed a lot since the last time he'd been there. Peter regretted never returning. If he had he might actually have an idea of where he was. It helped that he knew that he was London, but he couldn't for the life of him what the Thames was. "Yeah I'm definitley lost its been awhile since I've been here," He murmured fidgeting, nothing like his usual vibrant happy go-lucky self. How in the world were you supposed to tell someone that you're from Neverland? Peter had a feeling the other male wouldn't really accept that as an answer and Peter didn't know what magic he still had so he might not even have a way to prove it.

"Um, well where are you trying to go? Back to your hotel or...are you separated from your parents or....girlfriend?" Wendell wanted to help, but couldn't help but slip in that comment, wanting to find out if this boy was single or not. He chewed his lip nervously. "Where are you trying to go? I...I can take you back to my apartment, let you collect yourself there. We can go look at a map and I can help you get to where you need to be, okay?"

message 28: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments
Peter wrinkled his nose at the word girlfriend "No girlfriend I don't exactly swing that way," He said shyly. He had no clue why he'd thought that comment was necessary, but for some reason he didn't want the boy in the front of him to think he was taken. "To be honest I don't know exactly where I'm going. I was kind of just dumped here," He said stretching the truth a little. "I think there was a place i needed to go, but I just can't remember what it is right now," Peter said ducking his head and rubbing he back of his neck nervously.

Wendell was clearly blushing, and gingerly took the boy's hand. "Well then, my place it is. Hopefully I can help you out, one way or another." He smiled widely. "Come on, it is not far from here." The boys were in Westminster, where St. James's Palace, Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, and 10 Downing Street were located. They were currently on Oxford street in the West End of London.

message 30: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments
Peter sighed in relief blushing as the other male took his hand "Thank you," He said shyly intertwining their fingers. Most people wouldn't have followed a random stranger to their house, but Peter wasn't exactly thinking of stranger danger rules at that time. He as thinking about this cute boy in front of him and how he reminded him of somone he knew. "Big the way I'm Peter," He said softly as they walked to the other make's apartment? What even in the world was an apartment? And why would you live in one? That Jusf didn't seem very comfortable to Peter.

Wendell smiled, "I'm Wendell." He said with a smile, "Nice to meet you, Peter." He gave the boy's hand a squeeze for reassurance. The entwined fingers, he was obviously trying to flirt. And Wendell appreciated it. Wendell's apartment was on the fourth story of a complex overlooking the Thames river. Wendell took Peter up the stairs, as the lift never worked. He broke away from the hand holding to dig in his pants for his keys. Once he fished them out, he unlocked the door and swung it open, "Home sweet home."

message 32: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments
Peter honestly didn't know why he was feeling like this. Usually he wasn't so shy and usually being around a boy didn't make him feel like this. The smile explaination was that Peter's brain had aged along his with his body, but what if it was something more? These thoughts plagued Petsr's mind as they walk and it was easy to tell something was bothering him. He barely remediate red his surroundings and only really started to pay attention when Wendell started to lead them up the stairs. Peter played with his hair nervously when Wendell let go of his hand. "It's nice," He said softly looking around the apartment. Peter had no idea what an apartment was supposed to look like, but Wendell's home was definitley better than the tree Peter currently lived in.

Wendell shrugged, "Thanks, I guess." He slid off his shoes, revealing nice fuzzy socks. Ones that could glide easily on the hardwood floors of his apartment. "Uh, anything I can get for you, Pete?" He asked, not knowing he got the cute boy's name wrong. He had repeated it over and over in his head, but somewhere down the line it became Petey, and then Pete. "Water? Anything?"

message 34: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments
Peter looked around the apartment amazed. He'd never seen a home like this one before not even Wendy's house could compare to this place. "Actually it's Peter," He corrected with a smile to show he wasn't mad. "And Uhm water is find I guess," He said a little confused. What else could you drink besides water? Unless he meant something like the rum the purses had a posts the ship. If it was anything like that Peter wouldn't want it anyways. The run the Pirates had tasted awful. Peter took his shoes off and stood there awkwardly not really know where to go.

so sorry for taking a goddamn year to reply

"You can sit down?" He gestured toward the coach, "Make yourself at home." Damn, even when awkward, he looks cute, Wendell thought as he brought him a glass of water. He chided himself for not going out shopping and buying anything like soda or juice. Then again, it wasn't like he was expecting to have cute boys over.

message 36: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments
Peter nodded already starting to relax. His throat felt less constricted and he could actually breathe normally. His surroundings weren't so overwhelming so he didn't feel quite as panicked. Peter walked over to the couch folding his legs under him as he sat, an odd habit of his that Wendy pointed out constantly, but he never seemed to be able to break it. He looked up at Wendell as the other boy handed him the water, he smiled shyly taking the water in shaky hands. Honestly he needed to get a hold of himself his could he help Neverland when he could barely hold a glass without spilling it. "Thank you," He said, before taking a sip. Peter took a couple more drinks before lowering his hands. "Wendell do you believe that impossible things can happen?" He asked suddenly, he needed to know if Wendell could help him with his mission.

message 37: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments It's alright happens to us all

the gr doesn't notify me till you replied with that. gotta love gr glitches

Wendell bit his lip, "Um, I mean, kind of? People say it is childish to believe in things like magic and fairytales...but there's this old story my grandmother used to tell me, said it was passed down from great-great grandmother, Jane...so yes, I guess so, yes." He rubbed the ball of his palms together nervously, why was this cute Peter asking him about 'the impossible?'

message 39: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments
Peter nodded taking another sip of water his throat suddenly completely dry. He couldn't mean Wendy's daughter could he? There were probably more people with that name right? Especially then, it seemed like a popular name, but still was it just by chance that Peter ran into Wendell or was it fate and Wendell was the great-great-great grandson of Wendy Darling. "Was your great-great grandmother Jane Darling?" He asked, he just had to know, maybe he sounded like a crazy person, but whatever it was the quickest way to find out if Wendell was a descendant of Wendy Darling, the Wendy Darling that helped him all those years ago.

message 40: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments I hate when gr does that

He looked Peter in the eye, slowly making the connection as the old family fairy tale came back to him. "Y-yeah, she was. I'm Wendell Darling, why, why do you ask?" His voice was shaky, what was the name of the immortal boy? Pan, Pan something or something-Pan. "Peter Pan?" He asked, scooting a little bit closer to him on the couch, so their faces were very close, so close that he could feel the heat of Peter's body on his skin like the warmth of a fire.

message 42: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments
Peter could feel his hands shaking this was the greatest most horrible thing that could've happened. It was hard enough letting Wendy and then later Jane go, it was why he hadn't let himself visit London the Darlings seemed to draw out his more human self and make him wang to stay. On the plus side Wendell could help him restore Neverland that is if he believed, but could Peter really say no to the Darlings again? It was hard enough when the female Darlings were just friends Peter was definitley starting to feel something more for Wendell. "I knew her, I knew Jane Darling and I knew her mother Wendy," He said waiting for Wendell's reaction. Peter swallowed his face turning a bright shade of red as Wendell drew closer. "Y-yes that'd be me," He said trying to come off as playful, but the effect was somewhat ruined by his shaky tone.

"You knew my great-great-great grandmother?" He asked in awe, and leaned in closer still, eyes wide. He was painfully aware of the fact that he was closing the space between him and the cute (and undying) boy from the land beyond the stars. "That's...you're really old." He said, poking fun at Peter, "Looking good for someone so ancient." Wendell chuckled playfully. "So...Neverland is real, then?"

message 44: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments
"Y-yes?" Peter said though if came out more as a question than he meant to. He couldn't help it Wendell was getting closer and Peter wanted to lean closer and back away all at once. It was an incredibly confusing feeling and Peter just wished that Wendell would do something rather than just sit there so close, he was making it incredibly hard to think. "Well yeah that's what happens when you're immortal," He joked trying to control his rapidly beating heart. "Believe it or not I actually aged quite a bit since your great-great-great-grandmother saw me last," He told Wendell. "Neverland is absolutely real, but right now it's dying,"