✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > States of The Unknown / Daydream x Wulfie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 262 comments
[ States of The Unknown ]
Based off of United States of Tara

Muse A, is a normal high school boy, with raging sexual hormones. Muse B is a normal Christian high school boy, with raging thoughts of god and the holy bible.

Muse A lives in a house with his able bodied father, his able bodied brothers, and his almost able bodied disease ridden mother. Muse A's mother has DID or MPD, both known as a mental illness that makes one single person have more then one personality, therefore resulting in the person having an disorder. She has at least four sides to her, two are males and two are females, they come out every once in awhile and when they do they cause the family hell for days and it makes living harder. Muse A has always known he was gay since he was in elementary school, but that has nothing to do with anything.

Muse B is a Christian boy who lives with his two able bodied parents and his three sisters, Muse B has the perfect life, the perfect family, the perfect love life....well sorta.....let's just say he has an enormous crush on this boy in his grade. But because of who his father is, and who his mother is, he can't tell the boy he likes him.

Both Muses have never met each other, they have never talked to each other, all they really have done is watch the other when they weren't looking. Both Muses are deep in the closet, A's family knows he's gay, B's family doesn't, A has kept his secret from everyone at school for as long as he could remember. B however is very open with it at school, and just last year he came out to his parents before school started, turns out they are huge supporters.

A was once in love with a guy named C, and C was in love with him too, but C was like B so much, C came over though one day while A's mom was transitioning into one of her alters, one of those alters kissed C and A became so angry. He started ignoring his mother, started ignoring his family, he even went as far as almost ignoring his best friend. When C left, A felt heartbroken, that is until the school's only gay Christian after C left, B, offered him a seat at his table.

The two start talking, and as they start talking, they become friends, and as they become friends and hang out, they become best friends, but both are hiding something, both are in love with the other. So when one day B comes over to A's house to work on a project, B confesses his feelings, and A reacts by kissing him, therefore confessing his feelings as well. But what happens when C returns, and he comes to see A only to be met with B? Will C leave and still be friends with A? Or will C compete with B for A's love?

[ Requirements ]

- This is definitely an MxM, there will be no MxF relationships, only with the parents and siblings when occasionally they pop into the RP with their girlfriends or boyfriends.
- I prefer to play as the submissive boy, which would be little insecure Muse A, I just find it's easier for me to play as the submissive, both sexual wise and personality wise.
- If you'd like to play as C when he comes, feel free to do so, but if not, I will gladly play as him when the time comes, I understand how hard it is to play love triangles like this.
- We can start the RP anywhere you'd like, but just make sure it's near where they both become best friends and such.
- Details, I love them, I'd prefer at least a single long paragraph, I understand if you have a brain fart and can't think of anything, I also understand if you don't feel well and can't type as much, just tell me though.
- Don't rush into the romance, it's not one of those love at first sight things, it's a very complicated love thing.
- Sex is pm'd, and swearing should be okay

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alrighty, thanks, so what would you like to know about the plot? Any questions? I mean feel free to ask before we make characters and role play

this is before the last paragraph, where they just begun hanging out? when/how will the rp start?

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay that question is a little confusing, given that the last paragraph is about them hanging out, but I think I know what your asking. Before they start hanging out and shit, we will start the RP off where they just casually bump into each other and make small talk, and where they stare at the other when the other isn't looking. Unless you'd like to start off where C breaks up with A, which would preferably be RP'd where A and C are at school in front of everyone, but we can basically start anywhere as long as it's before A and B are best friends

when the two bump into each other. Was C also a gay Christian? Does B have angst/conflicting feelings due to his religion's stance on homosexuality, or does he not believe God hates gays?

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay. B believes in none of the biblical crap his parents shove down his throat, okay he believes in some of the shit, but not the homosexuality is a sin crap. He has no conflicting feelings about gods look on homosexuality, he has conflicting feelings about his parents look on homosexuality, the rest of his his life and personality and shit is up to you ^^

Alright. Age ranges for these boys?

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I would say high school age

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) uh, I'd say between the grades 10th and 12th, aka Sophomore year and Senior year

so what is that youngest at fifteen turning 16 to oldest at 18 turning 19?

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yes

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Should I post my character first?

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I'll post him in the morning then ^^

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)

Template belongs to ™Daydreams

↱Name↲ Abbey Roman Ridge-water
↱Age↲ 16 years old
↱Gender↲ Male
↱Birthday↲ February 14th, 2000
↱Star Sign↲ Aquarius
↱Nationality↲ American
↱Birthplace↲ Ellicottville, New York
↱Caste↲ Middle Class
↱Occupation↲ Waitress at a Café

↱Appearance↲

(view spoiler)

( Hair ) Blonde, short, Straight
( Eyes ) Brown, Bright, Shiny
( Height ) 5' 6"
( Weight ) 127 lbs
( Complexion ) Fair
( Scent ) Lavender
( Distinguishing Markings ) None
( Tattoos/Piercings ) None
( Clothing Style ) http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-se...

↱Personality↲

↤Trait One↦ Sweet - Abbey is and always will be sweet, he does nothing but be sweet to everyone he meets, he loves meeting people and will always act sweet towards them.
↤Trait Two↦ Submissive - While either hanging out with his friends or male friends, he is always submissive, mentally, emotionally, physically and sexually.
↤Trait Three↦ Smart - Having an IQ and being gay is hard, which is why he keeps his homosexuality a secret at school, up until he meets a new friend.
↤Trait Four↦ Independent - he has always been independent, it's in his nature considering his mother has an mental illness.

↱History↲

↤Birth↦ Abbey was born on February 14th, 2000. He was born to a lovely couple, Jason Ridge-water and Katie Ridge-water. Katie Ridge-water was born with an actual disease called D.I.D ; her personalities, all five of them, are all different from each other. Some of them cause such pain that as a child, baby Abbey was forced to be around his teenage brothers, who were more childish then how his mother acted sometimes.
↤Childhood↦ As baby Abbey grew up, so did his brothers, his mother became a little more reckless, and her personalities became more dominant, his father became scared for his children and sent them to live with their stuck up aunt Stella who has three daughters, Charlie, Natalia and Theresa. Abbey was fine with this, his aunt made sure he was getting the right education and enrolled him to a private elementary school, where he wore a uniform and made many male friends. By the time fifth grade came around, Abbey was prepped for sixth grade the following year, his aunt was still taking care of him at this time, but he wanted to go back home, so he convinced his father to let him and his brothers come back home.
↤Pre-teen↦ He was experimental at this age, meaning he went through a sexual phase with this one girl named Stefanie, it wasn't that good yet it wasn't bad, the only bad part was breaking up with Stefanie, it took his five brothers, his now healthy mother, his father, his female cousins and his adult gay neighbors to tell her off. By eight grade, he met this boy named Cody and he began infuriated with him, they hung out a few times and when high school hit....that's when it went downhill.
↤Teenage↦ Abbey was in a public high school and he was hanging out with Cody more and more often, soon one day when Cody came over to Abbey's and they were studying for some test and drinking wine. Cody fell asleep and Abbey kissed him, Cody awoke and was shocked, but the shock disappeared and he kissed Abbey, hesitantly and then again passionately. A few days later Cody came by with Abbey, the minute he was about to leave, Abbey's mother had transitioned into one of her teenage alters, therefore she was able to seduce Cody and bring him to her shed, where she made out with him. Abbey caught them and was heartbroken, Cody tried to apologize, but Abbey wouldn't let him, Abbey screamed at his mother, he screamed and screamed, Cody left. Abbey's brothers and father came to see what happened, Abbey's mother transitioned back and was shocked to find out what she had done, she tried comforting her son, but he only turned and ran into one of his brothers arms.

Now Abbey is all alone, Cody has left him, and he wanders the halls with a sad look on his face.

↱Family↲

[ Mother ] Katie Lena Ridge-water ( 39 years old )
[ Father ] Jason Vincent Ridge-water ( 42 years old )
[ Brother ] Brandon Owen Ridge-water ( 22 years old )
[ Brother ] Nelson Caddy Ridge-water ( 20 years old )
[ Brother ] Greyson Xavier Ridge-water ( 18 years old )
[ Brother ] Derek Alexander Ridge-water ( 16 years old )
[ Brother ] Steven Adam Ridge-water ( 11 years old )

[ Pat. Grandpa ] Hayden Ridge-water ( 60 years old )
[ Pat. Grandma ] Fiona Isabella ( 58 years old )
[ Mat. Grandpa ] Theo Crump ( 70 years old )
[ Mat. Grandma ] Diana Crump ( 80 years old )

[ Uncles ]
Harold Samuel - Married to Yolanda Samuel - 38 years old - neé Ridge-water
Liam Dupree - Married to Sasha Dupree - 40 years old - neé Ridge-water
Kyle Lucas - Married to Brendon Lucas - 40 years old
Brendon Lucas - Married to Kyle Lucas - 28 years old - neé Ridge-water
[ Aunts ]
Yolanda Samuel - Married to Harold S. - 37 years old
Sasha Dupree - Married to Liam D. - 35 years old
Stella Ridge-water - Married to no one - 36 years old
[ Cousins ]
Charlie Ridge-water - 18 years old
Natalia Ridge-water - 17 years old
Theresa Ridge-water - 16 years old

[ Pets ]

Krimp- Male Black cat
Jack O' Lantern - Brownish orange kitten
Black pie - Black Labrador

↱Relationships↲

{ Sexuality } Open Homosexual/Closeted Homosexual
{ Crush } First it was Cody and now it's no one
{ Relationship Status } Single
{ Friends }
His pets
His cousins
His brothers
His gay neighbors
One of his moms alters
His brothers boyfriends or girlfriends
{ Enemies }
Cody
One of his moms alters

I'm not going to be that detailed at all, is that okay?

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) That is fine with me

Name: Charles "Charlie" Abernathy
Birthdate June 21st
Sexuality: Closeted Homosexual

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Nice, can you start? Because I have no clue where to effin start

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) uh....how about a small city, like maybe.....St. Louis, Missouri?

your history mentioned Ellicottville, New York

message 25: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) that's where Abbey was born, but we can RP anywhere really, you can chose where

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) sure we can do that

Ashton, New York, 11:35 am October 10th

Charlie gathered up his things just as the bell for lunch rang out. Math was a drag, and, as per usual, he felt as if everyone was speaking Greek or Mandarin or Sanskrit. They might as well have been, because he understood nothing. He began walking out the door when he saw it coming. The deluge. The flood of hormonal teenage bodies full of angst and sexual frustration pour out into the narrow halls of Ashton Public High School like something out of Genesis. He cursed and pressed himself close to the lockers, trying to ensure he wouldn't get shoved down and trampled by keeping close to the wall. He hated how cliques of kids just stood idly in the middle of the God-Damned hallway, in people's way.

planning on him being pushed to the ground by a group of jocks on their way to get their daily dose protein of mystery meat which might be horse meat and get knocked into cutie Abbey.

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)

Abbey stood from his seat once the bell rang for lunch, he grimaced as kids pushed past him to get to the door, he groaned as he had to wait for the kids all to go out of the classroom in order to be able to move. When all the students were out of the classroom, Abbey began walking out into the halls, only to be shoved against a locker by a jock, he grimaced and pushed himself off the locker and began walking down the hallways again. He felt out of place, he felt like no one paid attention to him anymore, he felt like no one even knew he existed, he thought about this as he walked down the hallway.

okay that's fine with me XD

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I gotta go to sleep

message 31: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Oct 10, 2016 08:28PM) (new)

Charlie kept walking, until a group of football meatheads shoved him aside in their stride to the cafeteria, eager for the protein of the mystery meat so they could go work out and get ready for practice after school. Charlie's books dropped from his arms as he fell face forward, knocking his head hard against the chest of some boy, and fell at his feet. Charlie felt as if a bruise or lump would form. He felt the room spin, and some dumb girls literally walked on him and kept going. Not over, not around, but stepped on him as if he was not there. Their weight was heavy on his poor back.

message 32: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Abbey was at his locker when someone said his name and he turned, resulting in some boy being pushed into him, he grunted as he fell onto the ground, the boy on his chest, he blinked as he looked up at the boy. Then when some girls stepped on the boy above him, he gasped when the weight crushed him even more, " Before I wonder if I'm okay, are you okay?" Abbey asks the boy above him.

Hadn't meant to pull Abbey down, only knock into him

Charlie pried himself off of Abbey, his back sore and in need of being cracked and massaged. Damn blondes and their cellphones. He felt their heels - who goes to school in heels? - dig into his back. "I'm....I'll be fine." Charlie said, offering his hand to help the other boy up. His face was red, embarrassed. Of course the kid he'd drag down with him had to be cute. Make a fool of yourself in front of an attractive person, so they'll always remember you as a klutz and an idiot. Charlie wasn't sure, but he felt as if he had a class with him, but he'd have to see the back of his head to be sure, since Charles sat in the third row from the back in the class he suspected he had with the blonde.

message 34: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Abbey felt the weight lift off him, and opened his eyes again to see a hand, he slipped his hand into the other boys and allowed the boy to help him up, he stood and brushed himself off, " Who the hell goes to school in fucking heels?" Abbey asked with a snort as he watched the girls who stepped on the other boys back walk away. He then looked at the boy, " You sure your okay? Those girls are pretty heavy, they could've broken your back or damaged it," Abbey said, he was worried, like always.

Blushing, he tried to literally shrug it off, only to wince in pain and give a high pitched "I'm fine," obviously showing the inverse to be true. He cringed, "Um, so...sorry 'bout that."

message 36: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Abbey frowned, " Your not okay, let me take you to the nurse," Abbey said as he turned and grabbed his things for his next class, he then closed his locker, he picked up the boys stuff, he smiled and handed the stuff to him, " my name is Abbey, what's your name?" Abbey said.

"Charles, I mean, Charlie." Abbey, he was sure now. They had a science class together. He smiled widely back at the platinum blonde. "Uh, the nurse? It isn't that bad. Maybe just a massage or some stretching would be okay." He blushed, this Abbey he just met seemed like a caring person. Finally, the hallway was cleared of kids.

message 38: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " She can at least check your back to make sure that's all you need," Abbey said and he then smiled, " Oh your the boy that sits behind me somewhere right?" Abbey asked as he waited to begin walking.

He nodded, "Yeah, we have science together." Charlie said, glad someone recognized him for once. He usually just disappeared to the background of people's memories. "Sorry about...all that." He hadn't meant to get the cute boy stepped on. He felt bad about that.

message 40: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Abbey smiled, "Don't worry Charlie, it's not your fault at all," Abbey said softly

He laughed, he didn't think it was his fault. He just felt bad about having them both get stepped on. He smirked as they headed toward the nurse's office.

message 42: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Abbey held his books close to his chest, he was very shy when it came to other students because no one really spoke to him unless they needed help with homework problems or worksheet problems. Abbey was quiet the entire time on their way to the Nurses office.

Charlie was nervous, why was Abbey so silent? He ran his fingers through his hair as they approached the nurse's office. He looked at Abbey, confused as to his sudden quietness.

message 44: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Abbey tried speaking to the kid, he really did, but every time he opened his mouth, nothing came out.

Once at the nurses office, he turned and looked at Abbey. "So, uh, here we are?" He said, wondering if he would leave or stay and wait for him.

message 46: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Abbey gulped, " Do you want me to come in with you or stay out here and wait?" Abbey managed to squeak out.

A smile passed over his lips, "Up to you, if you want to stay." Charlie was thankful that Abbey asked. He looked up as a nurse came over to the desk, "Is everything alright?" Charles bit his lip, "I need to be looked over, uh, some girls walked all over me, literally."

message 48: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Abbey smiled softly and decided he would come in with Charlie once the nurse actually believed the boy and let him come in, since lately people have been faking many, many things.

A puzzled look came across the woman's face. "I fell in the middle of the hallway. They either didn't notice or didn't care..." She shook her head, sighed, and motioned for him to enter. "You kids and your cellphones," but the girls weren't on their phones, just cruel.

message 50: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Abbey turned on his heels, he had been admiring a piece of artwork on the wall when he heard the nurse, " Actually, they weren't on their cellphones, Mrs, they were casually walking and talking when they saw poor Charlie on the floor and purposely walked over him, probably damaging his back and crushing a few of our ribs in the process," Abbey corrected before going back to the painting. Abbey went into one of those cliche museum admiring stances and narrowed his eyes at the painting, trying to see the beauty in the darn thing, yet he could see nothing but oddness and weirdness.

« previous 1