Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > need beta for rock and roll romance novel

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura Lockman | 7 comments im looking for someone to beta my full length romance novel starting at chapter 3 its over 50,000 words i need a serious beta not someone who says yes and i never hear from them again like i have. im serious about my craft and i need someone serious about theirs. i only have Google Doc, as someone i was sharing an MW account with no longer want to be my friend ans so got me off her account.

thank you

message 2: by M.F. (new)

M.F. Isaacs (AuthorMFIsaacs) | 1 comments I am willing to read, depending on the time frame you are looking for. It may take me a week. If that works for you, Google Doc works for me.

authormfisaacs@gmail.com

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura Lockman | 7 comments that's fine thank you, just letting u know that im in the middle of changing some things between the 3 leading characters johnny, ryan, and Justin and the moment. and i have changed some stuff with chapter 1 after it was edited.

message 4: by Laura (new)

Laura Lockman | 7 comments another thing is i hate chapter 3 i was told to redo it and i did and now i hate it.

message 5: by Laura (new)

Laura Lockman | 7 comments i sent it to u

message 6: by A.S.Lorenz (new)

A.S.Lorenz | 3 comments Hmm, I would like to have a look at it

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura Lockman | 7 comments A.S.Lorenz wrote: "Hmm, I would like to have a look at it"

I will send it to u later

message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura Lockman | 7 comments I need to see the changes as suggestions within
the doc so I can see what u have done

message 9: by Ammaarah (new)

Ammaarah Seboa | 6 comments Hey Laura

I'm interested if you still need beta readers.
Let me know.
msaseboa@gmail.com

Thanks.

message 10: by Laura (new)

Laura Lockman | 7 comments i sent it to u