Detailed Roleplayers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Lilian/Daydreams & Cassie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 150 (150 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Get the main charters out of the way first I think. That way we don't have to go back and make them.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments So do you want to make A and then I'll do B?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Sweet. Do you care if I don't do mine as detailed?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Name: Zach Shepherd

DOB: May, 9 2000

Sexuality: Bio\gay

Looks: https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...

Clothes: https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...

Personality: Caring, Smart, and always trying to make people laugh. And cheer them up when their down. But his main trait is caring about others before himself. Although he's not one to be pushed around either. Seeing as he will stand up for something if he believes in it strongly.

Family: Zach was born into a small family but has always wanted a big one. He has one older and one younger sister. Although he doesn't mind it too much because they all get along well with each other. And it helps that his parents and sisters accept that he's gay. He came out about it in middle school to his parents along with his friends at the time. Now that he's in High school he doesn't really mind what people think of him. And has a couple of close friends.

Markings\ Tattoos: Has a strange birth mark on the back of his neck along with a small tattoo on the inside of his wrist.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Cody had been considering for the past week on how to tell Abbey that he was going to break up with him. But after the whole thing with his mom that week and them growing apart. He just couldn't do it anymore. Plus he wanted to do it in front of people so that they knew that he was the one that did it and not the other way around. Even though he knew that it would hurt them both in the end it just wasn't doable anymore. Cody thought as he got up from his table and walked over to where Abbey had taken up sitting for the last four weeks. Stopping once he reached the table and clearing his throat.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments ((Sorry but I was having brain farts like you wouldn't believe and then I took a nap, a short one though. And then went to have my appointment))

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Cody considered his words one last time so that he didn't come off as harsh. Seeing as even though everything they'd been through he did feel bad about doing this. "No, I just wanted to let you know, that, I was moving come next week.. and also, I was kind of thinking, sense I was moving and I wont be really going here any longer that we should break up.." It was something he had to do, due to his past history he not only moved when something like this came up but also because they tended not to stay too long in one area. Even though that was mostly his parents doing. If it was up to him he'd settle down someplace. But it wasn't. And it just always seemed to work out that something like this happened every time they were about to move. So he supposed it was helpful in someways.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Cody hadn't just broken up with him because of that. There had been another reason but had decided not to bring it up. Seeing as he didn't think Abbey would want to whole school knowing about his mom's condition. Watching as he ran out of the room fallowed closely by Alexandra. Swallowing before turning to leave himself. Walking out the doors and to his locker. They had been packing and would be leaving today after he got home. That's why he was only here half a day. And also because they couldn't wait too late to get going seeing as it was far away. And they would even be moving into another state. But no one needed to know that.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Cody had thought that would be the end of it. That Abbey wouldn't have anything more to say to him but he had thought wrong. Although it wasn't anything nasty. Who was he kidding? Abbey was the nicest person he had ever meet. In some ways it was too bad that he had to break things off. But he couldn't do it any longer. "Yeah, although I tried not to bring it up when I ran into people. Not sure if that helps.. But. It's just not me. My mom got a job offer further away, she decided to take it. So it isn't just because of what happened. I should go.." Cody said not wanting to stick around any longer now that it was basically all said.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments ((it's okay, I actually kind of forgot that I never answered it and then came across it yesterday. Although my personal life has been busy as well. But yeah, I wouldn't mind trying a Harry Potter one again.))

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments ((umm. We could do singles and then add more charters in later on. ))

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments ((yeah that sounds good to me. Seeing as I'm not that picky and all.))

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments ((Yay! I'd love to play Ron. Besides, it might help that I have red hair so that I can sort of kinda get into his head.))

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments ((Glad you approve. :) Okay, no I don't mind at all.))

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments ((I'm so sorry, I haven't been able to answer lately. But I'm back! Promise. That sounds good.))

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( well I meant as I had an idea on what character I was making, but on second thought, I do suddenly have an idea, maybe my character could put her name into the cup that picks the students who will compete in the triwizard tournament and she gets picked along with Harry and Cedric? Perhaps this causes Ron to be mad, because maybe my girl is really good friends with the golden trio? and also maybe Ron is for my girl to save instead of for Harry? ))

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments ((That could be interesting. I like it. Wanna do that then?))

message 27: by j a m m e s (last edited Nov 10, 2016 05:23PM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)

« i. Identity »

⊳ Full Name: Sapphire Severus James Sirius Remus Peter Dumbledore
⊳ Pronunciation: sah-phi-er
⊳ Meanings: Jewel
⊳ Nickname: Saph, Sev, Sevy, Jay, Siri, Sur, Rey, Remu, Pete, Petey, Dumble, Bumbledore, Bumble Bee ( Only by Harry and Ron ), Bubbles ( Ron only and occasionally Ginny, Mrs. Weasley and Mr. Weasley )

⊳ Alias: Saph or Sev
⊳ Preferred Name: Saph or Remu
⊳ Preferred Nickname: Sev, Jay, Sur, Rey, Pete and Bumble Bee

« ii. Birth »

⊳ Gender: Female
⊳ Age: 14 years old
⊳ Birthday: October 31st, 1980
⊳ Place of Birth: Scotland, Europe
⊳ Time of Birth: Midnight

⊳ Species: Human
⊳ Blood type: Type A-
⊳ Ethnicity: Europe
⊳ Nationality: Scottish
⊳ Race: White
⊳ Languages: Gaelic, Spanish, French, German, Russian

« iii. Appearance »

⊳ Face Claim: Chloë Grace Moretz

Image One
(view spoiler)
Image Two
(view spoiler)
Image Three
(view spoiler)

⊳ Length of Hair: Long, reaches to the bottom of her chest
⊳ Color of Hair: Blonde
⊳ Color of Eyes: One is dark blue and one is dark green
⊳ Complexion: Fair
⊳ Height: 5' 6"
⊳ Weight: 120 lbs
⊳ Body Structure: Athletic
⊳ Scent: Blueberries, Chocolate frogs, candy and roses
⊳ Clothing style: Sweet, Chic, Geeky, and formal

⊳ Flaws: birthmark on her hip in the shape of a heart, her eyes since they are two different colors, her scars on her back
⊳ Markings: scars ( see history )
⊳ Distinguishing Features: her eyes
⊳ Tattoos/Piercings: fake dark Mark on her left arm, everyone knows it's fake because she can easily get it removed

« iv. Biography »

⊳ Personality: to be role-played
⊳ History:
Newborn:

Heather Rolland wasn't one to want or like to have a baby, she was the type of person to go out at night and have wild times, she was the type to run away from a problem rather then run towards it. So when it came to be known that Heather was expecting twins, she began chaotic and ran away from home. Albus Dumbledore, the man she married, was afraid of what she would do and sought out to find her. It took eight months but he finally found her, and where he found her was no where good, apparently she had a run in with some muggle officers and was in a prison. Albus got her out and brought her back home, where she spent weeks apologizing to everyone and helped her husband set up the baby room and other things.

About a month after the incident happened, Heather was taken to St. Mungos after her water broke, it lasted hours [ the labor ] and Heather was tired by the time her twin babies came into the room. Heather Dumbledore, Albus Dumbledore and Severus Snape were awaiting the arrival of the two, Heather was given the male baby while Albus was given the female. The two wizards fought over their children's name, until Heather asked Severus what they should name the babies. The black haired wizard was surprised by this question, but nonetheless he answered the two wizards truthfully, " I think the girl should be called Sapphire Severus James Sirius Remus Peter Dumbledore, and I think the boy should be called Rupert Lucius Tom Natalie Ryan Molly Dumbledore," Severus answered.

" After Sapphire and Rupert?" Dumbledore concluded.
" Yes, after my wife and her brother," Severus replied.
" Albus, I want Severus and Sapphire to be their godfather and godmother," Heather spoke.
" Anything you want dear," Albus answered,

Childhood:

Sapphire Dumbledore and Rupert Dumbledore sat on the floor of their home, their mother and father were fighting about something, and little five year old Sapphire didn't like it one bit, she cried.
" Oh honey, what's wrong?" Heather immediately said turning to look at her daughter.
" You and dadda are fighting again!" Sapphire cried.
" Oh honey, I'm sorry," Heather murmured.
" Don't you wuv each other anymore?" Rupert mumbled.
" Of course we do son," Albus answers, he picked up his son.
" Then kiss and make up!" Sapphire said enthusiastically, she clapped her hands.
" Fine dear," Heather said with a smile, she turned to Albus and was about to lean in when there was a burst of flames near the front door, " Albus!" Heather cried.
" I got it!" Albus yelled, he started shouting spells at the fire, first water spells and then blocking spells as he attempted to block the fire away from his wife and children.

After a few moments, Albus got tired and couldn't block them off anymore, he looked over at his wife, who had collapsed on the floor, " Heather!" Albus cried.
" DADDA!" Cried Sapphire, she sounded like she was upstairs.
Albus looked at his wife, his eyes teared up, " I'm sorry honey, I have to save them," Albus spoke.
He ran up the stairs and saw a man entering a room, he narrowed his eyes and drawled his wand, he walked slowly to the room and looked into it, he saw a bald man hovering over his children, he instantly knew who it was, " Lord Voldemort, I thought you did what you already needed to do," Albus hissed.
" Oh James and Lily weren't enough," Voldemort replied, he turned and sent a spell at Albus.
Albus blocked it, he sent a counter spell at Voldemort.
" You can't beat me," Voldemort said.
" As a wise child once told me," Albus said, " Bite me," Albus growled, " Imperio!" Albus yelled.
Voldemort was about to send a counterspell when the jet of blue light hit him in the chest, he looked at Albus curiously almost, " Leave this house and never come back!" Albus hissed.
Voldemort nodded and left without a word.

That was the last anyone has ever seen of Voldemort. Albus had found out how Heather died, struck with the ultimate unforgivable curse, Avada Kedavra.

Beyond:

to be role-played

⊳ Likes + Dislikes:
- Pranks
- The Weasely's
- Hogwarts
~ Detentions
~ The Dursely's
~ Lord Voldemort + his followers
⊳ Strengths + Weaknesses:
- Studying
- hanging out with the twins
- hanging out with her friends
~ love
~ her crush on Ronald Weasely
~ pain
⊳ Fears + Secrets:
- Spiders
- Lord Voldemort
- Heights
~ She has a crush on Ron
~ her birthmark
~ she wants kids really badly with Ron

« v. Family »

⊳ Mother: Heather Rolland ☥
(view spoiler)
⊳ Father: Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
(view spoiler)
⊳ Siblings:
Rupert Lucius Tom Natalie Ryan Molly Dumbledore - male - 14 years old - twin brother - single
(view spoiler)
⊳ Grandparents:
Carter Rolland - Male - 120 years old - Grandfather - Married
(view spoiler)
Cianna Rolland - Female - 118 years old - Grandmother - Married
(view spoiler)
⊳ Aunts/Uncles/Cousins:
Severus Snape - Male - 34 years old - Godfather/Uncle - Married
(view spoiler)
Sapphire Snape née Silvermoon - Female - 34 years old - godmother/aunt - Married
(view spoiler)

⊳ Pets:
Skree - male - unknown
(view spoiler)

« vi. Relationships »

⊳ Sexuality: Heterosexual
⊳ Crush: Ron Weasely
⊳ Relationship Status: Single
⊳ Friends/Best Friends:
- Luna Lovegood
- Neville Longbottom
- Cedric Diggory
- Cho Chang
+ Harry Potter
+ Hermione Granger
+ Ron Weasely
+ Fred and George Weasely
+ Percy Weasely { Percy also has a small crush on her, it's what draws him out of his room when she visits }
⊳ Enemies/Nemesises:
- Draco Malfoy
- Lucius Malfoy
- Narcissa Malfoy
- Dementors
- Lord Voldemort

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Sweet. So how you wanna start this thing?

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Perhaps my character is visiting the Weasley's for Christmas in third year with Harry and Hermione?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments And then it starts out forth year after Christmas? Sounds good to me

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yup, and great, now who should start?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments We could start with Harry, Hermione, and Bubbles arriving. And Ron and everyone is there to welcome them?

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Who's bubbles? And sure that could work

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Lol I thought one of her nicknames was bubbles. But I missread it.

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I think I am going to add that as a nickname it sounds cute

message 37: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Lol, so how shall we start?

message 38: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Hey do you want me to start?

message 39: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Hey Cassie, ^_^ still want to do this?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Sorry, I haven't been on in like forever. Mostly due to life and being sort of sick. But yes I would still like to do it, with you.

message 41: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Oh hope everything is alright ^_^ and do you still want to start us off or would you like me to?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Yeah everything's okay, Just kind of sick at the moment so I might not be as fast or write as much. You can.

message 43: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Oh okay we'll get well, and alright I'll be happy to start ^_^

message 45: by j a m m e s (new)

Sapphire was walking around the burrow, still pretty intrigued by this small little home that looked so big on the inside, she was thirteen years old and had always been excited to be in the famous Weasley house one day. Sapphire was actually surprised when Ron and the Twins invited her over for the holidays and was also surprised when Molly and her own father had given her permission to come over. Rupert, Sapphire's twin, didn't exactly enjoy the Weasley's and tended to stay away from them, so he didn't come with her on this wonderous trip. Sapphire wondered where Ron had gone, so she had tried looking for him, she gave up immediately and went to the living room, she sat on the couch and began murmuring to herself about muggle stories she heard her godmother tell her one day.
" Hey Saph, what's a Santa Claus?" came a voice, Sapphire glanced up and caught the eyes of the twins.
" It's who's Santa Claus, not what's," Sapphire corrected before she told the twins to sit down, in which they did.
" I'm actually glad you asked, I've been dying to tell Ron and you guys about it," Sapphire said, and then remembered, " Speakinf of Ron, where is he?" Sapphire asked.
" No clue, can you please tell us about this Santa Claus dude?" Fred whined as he looked up at Sapphire, admiring her two different colored eyes in the process.
" No! Ron always loves to hear my stories about Muggles and their weird stuff, and I'd love for him to be here when I tell you guys about this story," Sapphire said.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Ron had stunk out of the house to go into town to finish up his Christmas shopping, even though they didn't have a whole lot of money they got by just fine. And he had picked up a job before the holidays working at one of the shops in town, so he was making some of his own. Which Harry and Hermione had teased him about seeing as he had proclaimed that as long as he lived he'd never work there of all places. But it had still happened, and he was splitting the paycheck in two so that his family got half of it. Stopping outside of the house and unlocking it before walking into the house and dusting off snow from his jacket and slipping his shoes off. Mom would kill him if he got snow all over the floor again. Heading for the living room and peaking into it. Spotting Fred and Gorge along with Sapphire. She had arrived yesterday right before lunch although had said that her brother wouldn't be joining them. Wondering if he had a chance of somehow passing them without seeing him. He doubted it. But then again he didn't really have Harry's clock either. So it was just better right now to hope for the best. Dashing into the room and heading for the stairs so that he could go and hide the items in his room to wrap up later.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Ron had stunk out of the house to go into town to finish up his Christmas shopping, even though they didn't have a whole lot of money they got by just fine. And he had picked up a job before the holidays working at one of the shops in town, so he was making some of his own. Which Harry and Hermione had teased him about seeing as he had proclaimed that as long as he lived he'd never work there of all places. But it had still happened, and he was splitting the paycheck in two so that his family got half of it. Stopping outside of the house and unlocking it before walking into the house and dusting off snow from his jacket and slipping his shoes off. Mom would kill him if he got snow all over the floor again. Heading for the living room and peaking into it. Spotting Fred and Gorge along with Sapphire. She had arrived yesterday right before lunch although had said that her brother wouldn't be joining them. Wondering if he had a chance of somehow passing them without seeing him. He doubted it. But then again he didn't really have Harry's clock either. So it was just better right now to hope for the best. Dashing into the room and heading for the stairs so that he could go and hide the items in his room to wrap up later.

message 48: by j a m m e s (new)

Sapphire looked at the twins and noticed a flash of red hair as it went up the stairs, she grinned knowing it was Ron, perhaps he went out to do his Christmas shopping, which reminded her, she needed to go today before Christmas arrived. " Ronald! When your done doing whatever you are doing, come back downstairs! I have an interesting muggle story to tell you!" Sapphire said as she stood up and yelled up the stairs to Ron. Sapphire turned to the twins with a grin, " Oh you'll love this story you guys," Sapphire said as she came back and sat on the couch, the twins on the floor in front of her after then moved the table so that they had room for more people if they wished to hear the story.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Ron took the stairs two at a time, hearing Sapphire calling up the stairs to him that she had a muggle story to tell. He loved them, when she told them of some of the things muggles did and believed in. Seeing as he had never actually been in the muggle world before it all fantasized him. Along with a lot of his family as well. Calling down from the top of the stairs, "Be down in a minute!" Running to his room and shoving it all under his bed, carefully. Before heading back down the stairs wondering who all would be joining to hear this time. From the looks of it the twins were already to go about hearing it. Reaching the bottom of the stairs again in a matter of seconds. "Okay, ready."

message 50: by j a m m e s (new)

" Goodie!" Sapphire said as she clapped her hands, " find a comfortable place to sit and I'll start telling the story," Sapphire said as she looked at the twins and then looked at Ron, smiling softly as she saw him, she tilted her head, looking him over. Sapphire shifted in her seat and shook her head to clear her thoughts, she then looked at the twins again, " Come on Saph! Tell us the story!" George begged grabbing one of Sapphire's hands.
" Alright! Chill Georgie," Sapphire said with a laugh, she cleared her throat.
" So every month in December, Muggles decorate their homes with blinking lights, tinsel, sparkles, candles, a Christmas tree and even mistletoes, there are probably more decorations but I'm going to stick with that list for now. Anyways, muggles celebrate Christmas just like we do, on December 24-25th, they spend their days setting up their homes and making sure everything is perfect for the night of Christmas Eve, on the night of Christmas Eve a magical being comes flying down from The North Pole, dressed in a red and white suit, with black boots and a black belt that wraps around his big belly, his name is Santa Claus. He rides in a sled that is pulled by eight reindeer, Dasher, Prancer, Cupid, Dancer, Vixen, Comet, Blitzen and Donner. In this sled he goes to each house in the entire world and delivers presents to all boys and girls, when he arrives to each house, he eats cookies that were left out by the families of that house and he drinks the milk too, now muggles believes that he comes every year and they even have a song about him, do you want me to sing it?" Sapphire asked, she didn't know if they wanted her too, she always thought her voice was horrible.

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.