Janet Evanovich Book Group discussion

One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, #1)
This topic is about One for the Money
Stephanie Plum Series > One for the money

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Samantha Comer | 7 comments So i first started reading her books i caught it in the middle of the series right. But still fell in love with it anyways. The characters remain the same. She never changes there true morals or values. I just finished one for the money in a single night because i just couldn't put down the book long enough. It was such a quick easy and fun read. Now im fixing to read two for the dough so im hoping its like all the other stephanie plum books that i have read. Im hoping to eventually read them all in the correct corner that they came out in.

Cheri (nannycil) | 68 comments I started that series with #20, and a few others my mother had given me. I was hooked! I went to the library and stockpiled until I had binge read them all. Can't wait for #23!

Samantha Comer | 7 comments Cheri wrote: "I started that series with #20, and a few others my mother had given me. I was hooked! I went to the library and stockpiled until I had binge read them all. Can't wait for #23!"

Yea i hate skipping around though it irritates me for some reason.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 291 comments Reading them in order is always best. The relationships in the Plum series shift with each book and the time between them is fuzzy.

Samantha Comer | 7 comments Anita wrote: "Reading them in order is always best. The relationships in the Plum series shift with each book and the time between them is fuzzy."

Right my money is on morelli though

Anita (anitanodiva) | 291 comments I'm Ranger all the way.

Samantha Comer | 7 comments Anita wrote: "I'm Ranger all the way."

In the end though i dont think she choices either one of them though which is the sad part.

Samantha Comer | 7 comments Samantha wrote: "Anita wrote: "I'm Ranger all the way."

In the end though i dont think she choices either one of them though which is the sad part."

Im debating bout putting the phone down and picking up two for the dough though. I finished the first one in a single night.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 291 comments I wish I didn't have two ARC's for this week or I'd reread Two for the Dough with you!

Samantha Comer | 7 comments right it's a quick read though I'm already on chapter three

Cheri (nannycil) | 68 comments I wouldn't be able to choose between them myself. They both are just too yummy.....and then if you read the Wicked series, you have Diesel to drool over too! He is in a few of the Plum novels :)

Samantha Comer | 7 comments Cheri wrote: "I wouldn't be able to choose between them myself. They both are just too yummy.....and then if you read the Wicked series, you have Diesel to drool over too! He is in a few of the Plum novels :)"

Yea i think i have read some of the wicked to