Rick Riordan books galore! discussion

Introduce yourself!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Dore (maggmog) | 12 comments Mod
Hello, all fellow R.R fans! My name is Maggie Dore, I'm 15, and I'm a bookworm, potterhead and Percy Jackson lover!

message 2: by Louise (new)

Louise | 2 comments Hi Maggie thanks for inviting me. I haven't actually read any Rick Riordan books but I have some in my ever growing pile of books to read. This group might encourage me to try one next. I must admit the book I'm currently reading I'm finding boring. I also didn't really enjoy the last one I picked for myself but I'm one of these people who can't leave a book unfinished!

message 3: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Dore (maggmog) | 12 comments Mod
Lol, yeah I am llike you.

message 4: by Louise (new)

Louise | 2 comments Sometimes it's really frustrating!

message 5: by Nami (new)

Nami Swaaan | 1 comments Hi, I'm not on here much, but thanks for inviting me! I haven't read any Riordan books either, but sounds interesting! I'll have to start reading!

message 6: by Elaine (new)

Elaine (ladybug105) Hi I'm Elaine! I have read the PJO and HOO series. I am a Potterhead, Percy Jackson fan, and I just really like books!

message 7: by Hipster (new)

Hipster UnicornCat (hipsterunicorncat) | 2 comments Greetings! I have read all of the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus books! But I will read almost any book. Rick Riordan's books are some of my favorites!

#1RICKRIORDANFAN | 10 comments hello its me and i love rick as you can see above

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

My name is Danielle. I'm from New York. I love Rick's books because of my brothers. I first started with the Kane Chronicles then Percy Jackson than Heroes Of Olympus and of course Magnus Chase and Trials of Apollo. My favorite series is the Kane Chronicles because Egyptian mythology is my favorite. I love all the books tho.

message 10: by Miri (new)

Miri Fogel Hi Im mary i love rick riordens books i cant put thesm down!

message 11: by Kaylee (new)

Kaylee | 3 comments Hi, my name is Kaylee and I have read all of the Percy Jackson and I love them all.

message 12: by Angela (new)

Angela Pork (therocksbabygirl) | 2 comments Hi I'm Lauren, and I'd cut my right leg off for Zoe. I have read all of his books about gods (Trials Of Apollo, Magnus Chase, Heroes Of Olympus, Percy Jackson, Kane Chronicles)

message 13: by Owen (new)

Owen (happy_turtle) | 2 comments Hi, I am Owen and I loved these books so much that i finished them all in a week!

message 14: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra Ingham (markipliertrash) | 12 comments Hey, My name is Alexandra and I absolutely love Rick Riordan's novels, I am working on the Magnus Chase series at the moment and all I have left to read is the Kane Chronicles afterward.

message 15: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Eaton (aries1984) | 2 comments Hi, I'm Deb and I own all of Rick's mythology books and 3 of his Tres Navarre books and am impatiently waiting for book 3 of Trials of Apollo, Brooklyn House Magician's Manual and the Magnus Chase coloring book.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi my name is Alex and I own every book up to now and am in love with Percy