YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

The Legacies (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, #1-3)
This topic is about The Legacies
BUDDY READ: Dystopian/Sci-Fi > The Legacies (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files #1-3) by Pittacus Lore - Starting October 5th 2016

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 84094 comments Mod
A book combined with Six's, Nine's and The Fallen's Legacies all in on paperback. (Legacies originally published as eBooks.)

You know we're out there, living among you.

You know we're waiting for our day to come.

You have seen the power of our legacies.

You know this is why they hunt us.

You may think you know our stories.

You are wrong.

We each have our own story.

We know the time has come to share them with you.

Our legacies are your only hope.

message 2: by prag ♻ (last edited Oct 05, 2016 04:40AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

prag ♻ (janayanation) Just started; Six's legacy:

I want the whole story on two :/
&
(view spoiler)

prag ♻ (janayanation) Chapter 12: I just want Six to have a happy life :(

prag ♻ (janayanation) Starting Nine's legacy: Hold on, wasn't Sandor in the books...? It's been so long since I read the series I don't remember a lot of things yikes

Meaghan (ectophine) | 3629 comments Pragya wrote: "Just started; Six's legacy:

I want the whole story on two :/
&
[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Meaghan (ectophine) | 3629 comments Pragya wrote: "Chapter 12: I just want Six to have a happy life :("

(view spoiler)

Meaghan (ectophine) | 3629 comments Pragya wrote: "Starting Nine's legacy: Hold on, wasn't Sandor in the books...? It's been so long since I read the series I don't remember a lot of things yikes"

(view spoiler)

Meaghan (ectophine) | 3629 comments Fallen Legacies Ending
(view spoiler)

prag ♻ (janayanation) Meaghan wrote: "Fallen Legacies Ending
[spoilers removed]"

Yeah, although I really wish One's part was included in atleast United as One, if not the other's because she played such a huge role in Adam's life.

also: (view spoiler)

prag ♻ (janayanation) Meaghan wrote: "Pragya wrote: "Starting Nine's legacy: Hold on, wasn't Sandor in the books...? It's been so long since I read the series I don't remember a lot of things yikes"

[spoilers removed]"

ahhhh.

prag ♻ (janayanation) I should get to the other lost files, this was so great! Although Nine's story just pissed me off. (view spoiler)