Book-A-Holics, Not So Anonymous discussion

Dark Harvest
This topic is about Dark Harvest
Previous BOTM Discussions > Dark Harvest

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Little Bee (littlebeesreads) | 698 comments Mod
:)

Julie Waiting for my ecopy to become available from the library. I'm next in line so hopefully won't be too long.....

The writing style is different, but I am on page 58 I think and its getting pretty good.

I am almost done :)

Julie I haven't even started.....sigh

I will get to it soon though!

Its a quick read :)

Julie What do you think of it so far?

I liked it. The narration through me off at first. You cant really tell who is narrating the story. Maybe the town itself. I did like it though. Different

Julie Finally gonna start this one tomorrow. I haven't been reading as much as I normally do. I've been spending a lot of time working on a Christmas stocking I'm making for my grandson.

This books looks pretty short though, so I'm sure I'll get it finished before the end of the month!

Yeah it is easy to get done in a couple days for sure!!

what would you like to read next month?

Julie Ugh.....I don't even know if I'll finish this one. In a reading slump. Super sick this weekend too. :(

Aww feel better! Want to take a break next month?

Julie Let's take a break next month but take it up again in December. Even though it's only the two of us, it's fun to compare what we each think of the books we choose..... :)

Julie I actually finished. I thought it was just okay. Kind of weird. And the narration jumped back and forth a lot like you mentioned. Made it hard to get into and hard to really get to know each character well.....

I am sorry you didnt care for it :( The narration was the most difficult part really. And i would have liked to know a bit more of the harvest guild to know and understand why the Run happened every year

I know we are taking November off, but do you have an idea for December?

Julie I haven't thought that far ahead. Do you have anything in mind?

Julie Actually, have you read the 3rd book in the Knight Games series? Want to read Queen of The Hill?

Queen of The Hill (Knight Games, #3) by Genevieve Jack

We have the same books on our to read lists:

Until the End of the World (Until the End of the World #1) by Sarah Lyons Fleming Never Never by Brianna Shrum The Accidental Demon Slayer (Demon Slayer, #1) by Angie Fox The Girl from the Well (The Girl from the Well, #1) by Rin Chupeco Alice (The Chronicles of Alice, #1) by Christina Henry

Or! We can do a christmasy read :)

Mistletoe and Mochas (Holidays and Heroes, #1) by Patricia D. Eddy Ex-mas by Kate Brian The Night Before Christmas by Scarlett Bailey Twelve Days of Christmas by Trisha Ashley Fairytale of New York by Miranda Dickinson The Magic of Christmas by Trisha Ashley The Christmas Cookie Club by Ann Pearlman

https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/2...

:) I love holiday reads, really puts me in the spirit LOL

Julie A holiday read sounds fun! How about The Magic of Christmas? The ebook is on sale at BN.com for only 99 cents!

I've read The Christmas Cookie Club and I loved it!

Sounds good!! I have already added some in my cart on Amazon lol they are like 4 bucks for most of them

Can't wait!! Hot chocolate and a Christmassy read!!