Christmas Book Santa discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Participants > My Wishlist (Winnie)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nonah (last edited Nov 03, 2016 08:35AM) (new)

Nonah (winnieac) | 20 comments Hello everyone ^^
First of all I just wanna say thank you for even considering buying me something. I love buying gifts for people and usually spoil my siblings just a tiny bit to much ;S I'm a broke student but I will happily try to get as many people as possible a gift ^^

I have made my wishlist on Book Depository because it is free shipping to many countries including Sweden where I live. But if you wanna buy any of these books on an other site it's okay for me. Only thing is that books that is in a serie might have to be a specific edition to match my already owned books from the serie ^^

Soo here comes links to my super long wishlist ;S<3
BookDepository: http://www.bookdepository.com/wishlis... (Last updated: November 3, 2016)

(I try to fix the wishlist in order, so the first book on the first page is the book that is number 1 on the the list and then so on, depending on which books I want the most but I will love to get any book on the list so don't feel bad if you get me one that's far back on the list ^^)

For some extra help I also have a wishlist here on GR: https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...

If you have got any questions feel free to send me a message or comment here ^^

I would like to know in advance what I'm getting from people. (This to prevent getting duplicates)

I wish you all have an awesome day ^^
Hugs Winnie

message 2: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 30 comments do you care were the books are purchased? Does it have to be from BookDeporitory?

message 3: by Nonah (new)

Nonah (winnieac) | 20 comments Owh, no the only that matters is if the book is in a serie and I already got the first book I want it to match ;$

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.