Gail Carriger Fan Group discussion

Marine Biology (San Andreas Shifters, #0.5)
This topic is about Marine Biology
San Andreas Shifters (Adult) > Marine Biology (#0.5)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Skye (Skye's Scribblings) (last edited Jun 19, 2017 11:17AM) (new)

Skye (Skye's Scribblings) | 241 comments Mod
Chat about Marine Biology here! Post your thoughts, reviews, what have you!

In this LBGTQ sweet short love story, New York Times bestselling author Gail Carriger brings her comedic voice to contemporary fiction and m/m romance. Explicit language warning but little erotic content.

WARNING: Contains confused lovelorn werewolves and very pretty ex-Goth mermen who are exclusively interested in each other. May also contain fish, Irish mafia, and a shocking lack of tea.

message 2: by Ladiibbug (last edited Oct 29, 2016 08:54AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ladiibbug Belated posting of a 5 star review - read 10/16/16.

5 stars!! I knew from looking at the cover that Gail Carriger would rock this short story and leave us begging for more! And, she did! Miss Gail's brilliant comic sense in her solid stories is always a delight.

So as not to spoil, see book description that goes with G/R book. Who but Miss Gail could write a 5 star super fun book combining a mild-mannered reluctant werewolf - Alec, who is a marine microbiologist, with his rambunctious werewolf pack family. The intelligent Alec prefers reading literature over attending rowdy, beer guzzling BBQ's with his pack. He's gay and in the closet.

His pack assigns Alec to work with a merwoman and handsome merman to investigate a possible illegal scheme. What could go wrong?!

Gail's recent update announcing her undated plan to write a follow up - that she fast tracked it, and has a rough draft done -- I was thrilled!!!

My Review *Spoiler Alert*:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...