YA Kingdom Book Club discussion

The Star-Touched Queen (The Star-Touched Queen, #1)
This topic is about The Star-Touched Queen
Books of the Month > October-The Star-Touched Queen

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S61 (new) - rated it 3 stars

S61 (kingdombooks) This month we will be reading The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi. Here are some suggested questions/topics to address in your response:)

State your name, the rating you gave the book, and your social media platforms if you'd like.

How did you like the author's writing style?
Who was your favorite character?
Were your expectations met going into this?
Did you think the pace of this book was well done?
What was your favorite moment?
What surprised you the most about this book?
Will you consider rereading the book?
Did you like the romantic relationships in this book?
How long did it take you to finish it?
Have you ever read any similar books like this?

-Have fun!

Lilia Snyder | 24 comments I loved this book!!

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) | 54 comments Still waiting for the library.

Vanessa | 8 comments I really liked this book. I got from the library but I want to buy it to own. It drew me in from the beginning, the writing is beautiful and I really enjoyed the story. There was one part that felt kind of slow but overall I loved the book.

Lilia Snyder | 24 comments @Vanessa Totally agree! Such a beautiful story and I can't wait to read the next one!

Michelle Yang (michy_) | 14 comments Reading it right now and so far enjoying it :D I wasn't intending on reading it initially but I watched a video of the author being interviewed and she seems so nice (yes the niceness of an author makes me wanna try their stuff out i'm simple like that xD)!! :D

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) | 54 comments I've been on the waiting list for months.

Lilia Snyder | 24 comments Who was the antagonist again?

Lilia Snyder | 24 comments Also, what is the November BOTM?

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) | 54 comments A little late on this one. I'm reading it now and I think it is amazing!