#AYEARATHON discussion

October 2016 - Mental Health > Day 7 and Wrap Up

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie (Kitkatscanread) (kitkatscanread) | 75 comments Mod
Hey guys it's Katie here. Please post in here your progress for the last day of the readathon here. How you did. How many books you read. How many pages? I'll be here replying to your comments. xx

message 2: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 1329 comments Mod
Hello, it the last day for me here and in order to complete my goal of 3 books I have to read 1 more today *Crosses Fingers* Wish me luck!

message 3: by Kimberly (last edited Oct 09, 2016 01:18PM) (new)

Kimberly | 137 comments so i managed to read What Alice Forgot All the Bright Places Finding Audrey Impulse they were all good books and i would recommend any of them :) total page count is 1818... i'm actually surprised i read 4 books but i had a fun doing this... these books (besides what alice forgot) are normally books i wouldn't read. nice to read something a little different even if some of the books were sad.

message 4: by Katie (new)

wow you did really good. love all the bright places

message 5: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 137 comments Katie wrote: "wow you did really good. love all the bright places"

it was a good book but it took a lot out of me. so many emotions.

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 40 comments I am just about finished Clockwork Angel and I am just about finished with We Were Liars. I have finished two books this week. I don't normally do that so that is really good.

message 7: by Liliana (new)

Liliana Boada (lilyboada) | 16 comments Well, I have read The Girl in the train, on this book all the women have mental health.

message 8: by Rebecca Jane (new)

Rebecca Jane (bec3sjhdbzljldsgwsm) | 33 comments The reads weren't always relevant, but this week I finished Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy , read The Vegetarian by Han Kang and Beowulf by Unknown and read the first 114 pages of The Secret History by Donna Tartt :)

message 9: by ke-sha (last edited Oct 10, 2016 08:52AM) (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 1329 comments Mod
On Day 7 I read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

Previous Day's I read: Impulse (Impulse, #1) by Ellen Hopkins & It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini

Total Page Count: 1,278

I'm glad I made my Goal of 3 books, but kind of sad I didn't read more at the same time Lol

message 10: by Katie (new)

Kimberly wrote: "Katie wrote: "wow you did really good. love all the bright places"

it was a good book but it took a lot out of me. so many emotions."

I remember it broke me!

message 11: by Katie (new)

Rachel wrote: "I am just about finished Clockwork Angel and I am just about finished with We Were Liars. I have finished two books this week. I don't normally do that so that is really good."

Thats good abd i need to read Clockwork Angel. How did you find it?

message 12: by Katie (new)

Liliana wrote: "Well, I have read The Girl in the train, on this book all the women have mental health."

Loved that book how did you find it?

message 13: by Katie (new)

Rebecca Jane wrote: "The reads weren't always relevant, but this week I finished Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy, read The Vegetarian by Han Kang and Beowulf by Unknown and read the first 114 pages of..."

Wow well done on your reading!

message 14: by BooksAmL (new)

BooksAmL | 45 comments Finished everything but I can't upload my video until tomorrow I have problems with my laptop

message 15: by Katie (new)

ke-sha wrote: "On Day 7 I read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

Previous Day's I read: Impulse (Impulse, #1) by Ellen Hopkins & It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini

Total Page Count: 1,278

I'm..."

Well done Ke-sha! xD

message 16: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) Here's my wrap up video!

https://youtu.be/5bLV4lV9H5s

Total Books Read: 4 Books
Total Pages Read: 1,424 pages

Did really well! I had 5 books on my TBR, so I didn't get to the last one.