Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES: CHALLENGES > Week 186 Otober 2-8 (Halloween)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allison (new)

Allison Brunskill | 1891 comments I love Halloween and October 1st is when I start putting up my Halloween decorations out so let's get in the spirit by reading a book that relates to Halloween. It can be a thriller, mystery, paranormal or anything that you think fits. Have fun and happy reading!

message 2: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31440 comments YAY!! We just decorated our front door for Halloween (made it into a monster face!)

lol I love Halloween! I'm reading the Halloween theme all month!

so I'll go with The Cemetery Boys by Heather Brewer

Cemetery is the setting for the story :)

message 3: by Allison (new)

Allison Brunskill | 1891 comments Trisha wrote: "YAY!! We just decorated our front door for Halloween (made it into a monster face!)

lol I love Halloween! I'm reading the Halloween theme all month!

so I'll go with [bookcover:The Cemetery Boys|1..."

A monster door! I love it.

message 4: by Allison (new)

Allison Brunskill | 1891 comments I'm picking The Ghost and the Goth (The Ghost and the Goth, #1) by Stacey Kade

message 5: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I'll be reading The Cemetery Boys by Heather Brewer too.

message 6: by Ashly (last edited Oct 04, 2016 09:48PM) (new)

Ashly (ashlyh) | 188 comments I finshed reading Eleventh Grade Burns (The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, #4) by Heather Brewer . I gave it 4 Stars, love this series and I'm looking forward to reading the last book later this month.

Next I'm going to start The Charmed Children of Rookskill Castle by Janet Fox .

message 7: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Finished The Cemetery Boys by Heather Brewer but was only able to give it a 3...I was disappointed after being really into it in the beginning.

message 8: by Sarah Louise (new)

Sarah Louise (kerosenelit) I've already read a few this month *\o/*, but I just started Sisters of Blood and Spirit (The Sisters of Blood and Spirit , #1) by Kady Cross yesterday, so I'll count that for this challenge.