Audiobooks discussion

The Hostile (The Hostile, #1)
This topic is about The Hostile
Free Promos for Review > Free promo codes for review of my paranormal thriller, The Hostile

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joy (new)

Joy Mutter (goodreadscomjoy_mutter) | 10 comments Please DM me with your email address if you'd like me to send you a free promo code for my audiobook of The Hostile in exchange for a review. Let me know if you'd prefer an Audible.com or an Audible.co.uk code and I'll be delighted to oblige.

The Hostile

The Hostile by Joy Mutter

In a rundown area of Manchester, inside a bathroom in a small terraced house overflowing with children and dysfunctional parents, an unfathomable, powerful entity befriends young Serena with disastrous effect. The enigmatic force not only dramatically affects introverted Serena’s life, but threatens the well-being of everyone she knows, especially those people who for some reason have earned the strange girl's displeasure. It soon becomes clear that nobody should ever upset Serena if they know what’s good for them. After reading The Hostile, you’ll never look at D.I.Y. in the same way again.

The Hostile is an offbeat contemporary paranormal thriller. I'm currently writing its sequel. I’d love to hear what you think of The Hostile and any of my other seven books.

Joy Mutter

Joy Mutter

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments I'm interested. US. leslie@neel.com

message 3: by Joy (new)

Joy Mutter (goodreadscomjoy_mutter) | 10 comments Wonderful! I'll email you the promo code for The Hostile audiobook in the next few minutes. I hope you enjoy it, Leslie.

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments Hi, Joy. Just wanted to let you know I finished The Hostile and left reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Audible. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to listen to the sequel!

message 5: by Joy (new)

Joy Mutter (goodreadscomjoy_mutter) | 10 comments Leslie wrote: "Hi, Joy. Just wanted to let you know I finished The Hostile and left reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Audible. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to listen to the sequel!"

Hi, Leslie. I've just read your wonderful review of the audiobook of The Hostile on all of the sites you mentioned. I'm delighted that you enjoyed it so much. I've nearly finished writing the first draft of the sequel which is possibly even stranger than the first book of The Hostile. I didn't intend to write a sequel, but the characters demanded I write it. The Kindle of The Hostile is free today on Amazon coincidentally.

The Hostile
The Hostile by Joy Mutter