New Adult Book Club discussion

I See You
This topic is about I See You
NABC Giveaways > Molly McAdams signed paperback Giveaway! ~ CLLOSED!!

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Oct 16, 2016 09:45AM) (new) - added it

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments

NYT Bestselling author Molly McAdams of TAKING CHANCES, FROM ASHES, FORGIVING LIES, SHARING YOU, THATCH and many more is giving 20 LUCKY WINNERS a chance to win a Paperback copy of her latest upcoming book I SEE YOU, which is due for release on November 1st! Please note this Giveaway is open for the USA ONLY!!

I See You

Synopsis
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Molly McAdams’ powerful new novel offers one of the most memorable love triangles in fiction since Twilight—perfect for fans of New Adult fiction like Jamie McGuire, Abbi Glines, and Tamarra Webber.

Futures are uncertain, unpredictable—like ink spilled across the purest surface. Nearly imperceptible ripples move and flow until a unique stain is formed. The ink is permanently imbedded in the surface…

During one wild night in college, Jentry Michaels is a tidal wave of ink that brands Aurora Wilde’s soul. An unparalleled stain she can’t forget despite the many months that have passed—and despite the distraction she’d hoped she would find in her new relationship with Declan, the charmer who captured her heart soon after. Jentry has irrevocably touched her soul, and he is intertwined in her present and future in ways she never fathomed. Now Aurora is faced with keeping that night hidden though it feels as if the ink has indelibly etched their story across her skin.

When Declan is confronted with his own personal demons, Aurora must decide if she will continue to hold tight to their relationship and a safe, reliable future with him, or if she will turn to Jentry—the guy she can’t forget no matter how hard she tries.…

other books by Molly McAdams include but are not limited too

Taking Chances

From Ashes

Forgiving Lies

Deceiving Lies

Sharing You

Trusting Liam

Letting Go

Please note this is just a selection of Molly's books and is not her entire works!

TO ENTER THIS AMAZING GIVEAWAY GO HERE a Rafflecopter giveaway

This giveaway ends Midnight Pacific USA time Saturday 15th October 2016! This giveaway is open for the USA ONLY!! The winners will be announced and contacted via email (their email associated with their rafflecopter account) on Sunday 16th October. Winners will have 48 hours to reply to their email and claim their prize or a New Winner WILL be randomly selected!

message 2: by Maria (new)

Maria Lazarou (obsessedbybooks) | 10 comments Fantastic giveaway

message 3: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (exbuffalo2001) | 198 comments I LOVE Molly's books!!!

message 4: by Christa (new)

Christa Goettl | 42 comments Thanks for the chance! I love her books!

message 5: by Latifa (new)

Latifa Morrisette | 84 comments Love this giveaway. Thanks for the chance!!

message 6: by Lindsey (new) - added it

Lindsey (lulumichellegrace) | 4 comments Fantastic giveaway

message 7: by Lindsey (new) - added it

Lindsey (lulumichellegrace) | 4 comments What inspired you with this upcoming book?

message 8: by Lo Bookfrantic (new)

Lo Bookfrantic | 218 comments Great :)

message 9: by April (new)

April | 23 comments I really enjoy Molly McAdams' books. My all time favorite is Capturing Peace. Thanks for the chance!

Nadine Bookaholic (nadinesobsessedwithbooks) | 119 comments Thanks for the chance!

message 11: by Story (new)

Story Black (storysfriends) | 6 comments Thanks! Excited for a chance to win!

message 12: by Juliette (new)

Juliette ~Between Books~ (juliettesel) | 7 comments Thanks for the chance!!

Book  Lover 🖤 | 8 comments Thanks for the chance!

message 14: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Ortiz | 733 comments Thanks for the chance!

message 15: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Zelkovich | 120 comments Epic! Thanks for the chance. Eek!!

Alie (Bookscape Away) | 104 comments That's awesome! Many thanks to Molly for the chance! :)

message 17: by winterthekatt (new)

winterthekatt | 12 comments Fingers crossed, thanks for this giveaway!

message 18: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (ramblingsfromseks) | 34 comments Awesome giveaway; thanks for the chance!

message 19: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 73 comments Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

message 20: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 92 comments Amazing giveaway. I've loved your books that I have read!
:-) Elaine

message 21: by Tanja (new)

Tanja Dancy | 87 comments Thank you for the chance!

message 22: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (blkel14) | 78 comments Thank you for hosting this amazing giveaway!

message 23: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 49 comments Thanks for the chance!!

message 24: by Brooke (new) - added it

Brooke | 5 comments This is an awesome giveaway!!! She is one of my favorite authors, even though she always makes me cry!

RentasticReads | 35 comments Thanks so much for the chance! ❤️

Marisela M. Chavez | 26 comments Oh my goodness thanks for the chance!

message 27: by H (new) - added it

H swan (hdeeswan) | 74 comments Awesome! Thank you for the chance!!

message 28: by Tiffany (new) - added it

Tiffany Johnson | 47 comments Thank you!!

message 29: by Ruth (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ruth McDonnell (ruthboaz) | 78 comments Thanks for the chance!

message 30: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Michelle | 47 comments Thank you so much for the chance! Looking forward to discovering a new favorite author!!

message 31: by Marife (new) - added it

Marife (ashleychee) | 21 comments Awesome giveaway!

message 32: by Cat (new) - added it

Cat Parisi (catparisi) | 29 comments Thank you for the amazing giveaway!!

message 33: by Somu Natrajan (new)

Somu Natrajan (goodreadscomsomu_natrajan) | 1 comments Am I only one who having no idea about this..?

message 34: by Nicola (new) - added it

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments Somu Natrajan wrote: "Am I only one who having no idea about this..?"

What do you mean? We have advertised it over social media pages and been sent out in our newsletter the past 2 weeks in a row.

message 35: by Jules (new)

Jules Tai (jtai) | 1 comments awesome giveaway. thanks for the opportunity!

message 36: by Nicola (last edited Oct 16, 2016 10:11AM) (new) - added it

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!! THE WINNERS HAVE BEEN EMAILED AND THEY ARE:

1)Juliette Tai
2)Jennifer Santos Nanna
3)Nikki Siesel
4)April Summers
5)Brittany kelley
6)Heather Goodrich
7)Lindsey Westenhouser
8)Debra
9)Alissa Laroche
10)Heather Lindsey
11)Brooke Vickers
12)Latifa Morrisette
13)Peggy Tran
14)Carmen Musarra
15)Amanda Pruitt
16)Loyda Hardin
17)Story Black
18)Elli Gonzalez
19)Ashleigh Wilson
20)Nicole Ortiz

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!

ALL WINNERS HAVE 48 HOURS TO CLAIM THEIR PRIZE BY REPLYING TO THEIR EMAILS OR A NEW WINNER WILL BE RANDOMLY SELECTED!

message 37: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Ortiz | 733 comments Thank you and Congrats to the other winners.

message 38: by Latifa (new)

Latifa Morrisette | 84 comments I'm so excited. Can't wait to receive it! Thanks! Congratulations to everyone else!!

Nadine Bookaholic (nadinesobsessedwithbooks) | 119 comments Congrats to all the winners!

message 40: by Brooke (new) - added it

Brooke | 5 comments Thank you!!!! Congrats everyone that won!!!! Can't wait to get my book!!!

message 41: by Nicola (new) - added it

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments IF YOUR A WINNER AND YOU HAVE NOT REPLIED TO YOUR EMAIL YOU HAVE UNDER 24 HOURS TO DO BEFORE NEW WINNERS ARE RANDOMLY SELECTED!

Debra Shutters (debrashutters) thank you & can't wait to get the book & congrats to all the other winners :)

message 43: by Nicola (new) - added it

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments 4 NEW WINNERS HAVE BEEN RANDOMLY SELECTED AND EMAILED. THEY ARE

1) Renery Gatpayat
2)Blair Lott
3)Nadine Bookaholic
4)Kate Cecce

Winners have 48 hours to reply to their emails and claim their prizes

Nadine Bookaholic (nadinesobsessedwithbooks) | 119 comments Nicola wrote: "4 NEW WINNERS HAVE BEEN RANDOMLY SELECTED AND EMAILED. THEY ARE

1) Renery Gatpayat
2)Blair Lott
3)Nadine Bookaholic
4)Kate Cecce

Winners have 48 hours to reply to their emails and claim their prizes"

Whoo Hooo, thank you!

Congrats to all the other winners :)

message 45: by Lindsey (new) - added it

Lindsey (lulumichellegrace) | 4 comments I never received an email

Debra Shutters (debrashutters) This book is emotional. complicated, unexpected love triangle and leaves you wanting more. It goes back and forth between past and present. You fall in love with the characters Aurora, Jentry and Declan and story line. I won't put in spoilers because I recommend you get this book for yourself. I won this book from the New Adult goodreads group and this is the first book of Molly's that I have read and will look into other books she has wrote.