UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

General Chat - anything Goes > ****HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINGERLILY!!!****

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Cake, rum, chocolate and happiness!

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments No bacon?

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments The bacon is mine.

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9111 comments Happy Birthday GL! Have a great day xxx

message 5: by Jim (new)

Jim | 22035 comments have a good day and a great year

message 6: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25093 comments Have a lovely birthday!

message 7: by Katy (new)

Katy | 3414 comments Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day :)

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth White | 2067 comments Happy Birthday - may your year be covered in purple patches - and cake, of course!

message 9: by B J (new)

B J Burton (bjburton) | 2914 comments Happy Birthday, GL. I trust we can rely on you not to under celebrate.

message 10: by ✿Claire✿ (new)

✿Claire✿ (clairelm) | 3055 comments Happy birthday GL! Have a fantastic day xxx

message 11: by Chris (new)

Chris Robb (chrisrobb) | 1738 comments Happy birthday

message 12: by Anita (new)

Anita | 3758 comments HAPPY BIRTHDAY GL !
Have a lovely day and enjoy your self later x X X

message 13: by Pat () (new)

Pat ()  | 29 comments Best Wishes for a Very Happy Birthday. May it continue through out the year!

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Thank you everybody. Xxxxx

where is the cake?

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Gingerlily - Mistress Lantern wrote: "Thank you everybody. Xxxxx

where is the cake?"

We ate it hours ago.

message 17: by David (new)

David Hadley | 4873 comments Happy birthday!

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Well go and get another one Patti. You'll have to stop eating my birthday cakes.

Kay (Golden Girl) | 2286 comments Happy Birthday GL,hope you have a great day with plenty of cake ,have my piece of cake as not allowed anyxx

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Just posted this on facebook, but for those of you who aren't there... This is my birthday gift from my brother!

https://www.goodreads.com/photo/group...

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments David wrote: "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjF1b..."

Yay!! Thanks for that David :)

message 23: by Will (new)

Will Macmillan Jones (willmacmillanjones) | 11721 comments Have a fantastic day, GL!!

message 24: by Pam (new)

Pam Baddeley | 3017 comments Happy birthday GL!

message 25: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (kiwi365) | 3707 comments Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear GL.
Happy birthday to you!

message 26: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 1728 comments Happy birthday GL and hope you have a super year to come.

Same goes for all birthdays I've missed in this thread!

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) Gingerlily - Mistress Lantern wrote: "Just posted this on facebook, but for those of you who aren't there... This is my birthday gift from my brother!

https://www.goodreads.com/photo/group......"

Fun!!!

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Just back from a lovely dinner out. Full of sushi and seafood tempura. Couldent finish it all, so will have the remains for lunch tomorrow.

message 29: by M.T. (new)

M.T. McGuire (mtmcguire) | 7778 comments Doggy bag, excellent plan! Happy Birthday! ;-) Glad you have had a lovely day

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Woof, woof!

Vanessa (aka Dumbo) (vanessaakadumbo) | 8703 comments So sorry I'm late. Hope you had a great day!

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Ooooh sparkly! Thanks Vanessa :)

And thanks everyone else for the birthday wishes and stuff.

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 15991 comments bloody hell late again , happy birthday.

message 34: by T4bsF (Call me Flo) (last edited Oct 07, 2016 03:32AM) (new)

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) HAPPY BIRTHDAY GL. Hope you had a fab day......... with plenty of chocolate :-0

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Thanks, I had a lovely time.

message 36: by David (new)

David Staniforth (davidstaniforth) | 7939 comments A bit late, but a belated happy birthday from Sorrento :-)

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Thanks!

*waves frantically in the direction of Sorrento*

message 38: by David (new)

David Staniforth (davidstaniforth) | 7939 comments I can just about see your hands over Vesuvius.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments I thought it was a little warm around here...

message 40: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Ehrhardt (aliciabutcherehrhardt) | 4401 comments Happiest of birthdays! I love birthdays: cake, good wishes, a bit of the spotlight - all of which you deserve.

message 41: by Cornelius (new)

Cornelius Harker | 829 comments Oops. Missed this one. An early Happy Birthday for next year, GL.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Cornelius wrote: "Oops. Missed this one. An early Happy Birthday for next year, GL."

Its still my birth month, so that counts...