The Dance of Life and Death (fantasy rp) discussion

Alzarius > Chaos Speaker's Slave's Rooms

Comments Showing 1-50 of 150 (150 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod
The living quarters where those the Chaos Speaker allows to live with her reside.

message 2: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 980 comments Elias, the poor boy, had forgotten his book about an hour ago, and he had no desire to go back and attempt to fetch it. Not if they were still in there. He was in his assigned quarters, which were none too shabby, but still inwardly panicking.

message 3: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod
((Darn, I wanted to do something extra creepy XD))

Sadly it seems they were attempting to look for him, as both twins knocked on the door and (without waiting for a response) walked in. Their friendly yet creepy faces looking at him.

message 4: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 980 comments Oh. Hot. Dang.
Elias's heart fell through his stomach. "Can I help you?" he asked, one of his hands shaking. He reached for a cigarette out of habit. Was there ever going to be peace for this tragically gorgeous guy?

message 5: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod
"You left your book behind," Kaniz said as she sat herself down next to him. Edris took the other side, their old tricks happening again.

message 6: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod

message 7: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 980 comments He stood up, taking the book and facing the two, anticipating this trick, at least. "Thank you very much. It was boring with out it. Now I'd better get right back to it..." he took a long drag, without even lighting the tip.

message 8: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod
"That's nice," Kaniz said, neither of them getting up. They made no attempt to move much after that and instead waited for him to do something.

message 9: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 980 comments He struggled for a lighter, and, finding none, dropped his cigarette on the dresser, hands shaking in anxiety. "What are you going to do?" he asked helplessly.

message 10: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod
Edris slowly went over to the front door and locked it before he could leave. "We didn't get to finish reading the book with you," she said with a smile.

message 11: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 980 comments Aw man... He should have run when he had the chance. "Oh- uh. Really? It's not that interesting a book," he said, hesitatingly.

message 12: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod
"I'm sure it will be a great book," Kaniz said, motioning to the bed.

message 13: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 980 comments "Erm," he said, awkwardly, "I was going to bathe," he offered the excuse lamely. "But... I guess we could read... just one chapter?"

message 14: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod
"We Could bath together and read if you're worried," Kaniz shot back cooly. She really would, and Edris would come along too.

message 15: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 980 comments "I'd rather not," he said, "Not to offend either of you," he spat quickly, "But- I'm sort of... tired!" Yes, tired. Definitely.

message 16: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod
"Okay. Then you can sleep and we'll read tomorrow," Edris said. Kaniz only chuckled and smiled at him.

message 17: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 980 comments He swallowed once, hard. "I'm already ahead of you both in the book..." He realized he was fighting a losing battle.

message 18: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod
"It's fine! We wouldn't mind starting late," Edris assured him with a smile. "Now get some rest," she said as the twins left the room.

((Not done have more to say.))

message 19: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 980 comments ((Okay.))

He cautiously entered his own bed... forgetting to lock them out of his room, as he buried his head in his pillow. He could always feign a coma...

message 20: by Rock (last edited Oct 01, 2016 11:49PM) (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod
It wouldn't have mattered anyways, as they would have found a way to sneak into his room while he was sleeping. Once in his room they would Cover any light sorces in the room, so that their power in darkness would rise, so even when he woke up would still be kind of dark. They would use their added strength so while they snuck into his bed, one on either side, and trapped him between them while they also sleep. He would not be able to get out from their double sided hugging embrace when he woke up. Which is exactly what they did.

message 21: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 980 comments He was knocked out, so when they sneaked into his bed, he actually cuddled in between them, like a kid between his parents after a nightmare.

Of course, waking up was a completely different story. He yelped, quite unable to get up! "Hey- uh- Get off!" he had a VERY red face. Not that he was a prude or anything, but this was really crossing a line...

message 22: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod
The darkness of the room kept them strong while they slowly started to wake. Neither of them getting up or moving as the groggily cane back into consciousness. "Oh, good morning!" Kaniz said as she kept up their embrace.

message 23: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 980 comments He squirmed. "Why?! Why are you two in my bed?!" He shot, unable to free himself from their... limbs.

message 24: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod
"We just wanted to get an early start on reading, so we waited for you to get up," Edris explained. "Although we ended up falling asleep too," Kaniz admitted in shame.

message 25: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod

message 26: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 980 comments "How early a start?" he asked, unable to even reach the book, much less turn a page. "Come on... let me up..." He could kick his legs a little. It was his only range of motion.

message 27: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod
"Early enough," Edris said before the two finally did end up letting him go and getting off of him.

message 28: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 980 comments He squirmed to his feet. "Don't you think this violates someone's privacy? Breaking in, creeping into a bed... Couldn't you have waited until daylight?"

message 29: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod
"I don't see a problem with it. We sleep with each other all the time," Edris said with a smile.

message 30: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod

message 31: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 980 comments "Yeah," he said, "But I'm not related to you two. You two are sisters. It's not like- It's not like-" flustered, his face turned very red.

message 32: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod
"Not like what?" They both asked "innocently" as they smiled at him.

message 33: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 980 comments "Well... It's not like your interests are exactly platonic, now are they?" He asked, rubbing his tattooed forearms.

message 34: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod
"Whatever do you mean?" Edris asked innocently as the two girls just smiled obliviously at him.

message 35: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 980 comments "You mean, you don't feel any romantic intentions when you press up against me?" He asked, running his hand through his hair and looking at them in a charming, mournful way, eyes intense. He just needed a confession so he could kick them out!

message 36: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod
"We live to serve our master, nothing else matters," they both said as they looked at him, possibly just avoiding the question.

message 37: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 980 comments "Then, if you live to serve our master, why are you here instead of at her side," he asked, raising an eyebrow.

message 38: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod
"She seemed like she needed some time alone, you saw how she was yesterday," Edris explained.

message 39: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 980 comments He nodded. "Yes... but how is this really... helping your master?"

message 40: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod
"By keeping us out of her way so she can do what she needs to do," Edris explained.

message 41: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 980 comments "Then... Why with me, why not in your rooms where she may easily find you? Are you hiding?"

message 42: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod
"No. we just wanted to learn more about the book," Kaniz assured him. "The faster you read it the faster we're out," Edris said.

message 43: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 980 comments He cleared his throat, then grabbed the novel. "Fine," he said, "But you can't crowd me like that. It creeps me out," he confided, moving back to the bed. He had dying hopes that they wouldn't crowd him as he started to read to the both of them, voice skipping nervously.

message 44: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod
They didn't crowd him, much, but he was crowded as the towering women read over his shoulder.

message 45: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 980 comments He cleared his throat and kept on going. They seemed to be coming closer by the minute...

message 46: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod
By the minet! It was more by the seconfld and they were deeply focused on the book!

message 47: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 980 comments His head sagged up. "Mind getting me a cigarette? I left one on the dresser. Lighter's in the drawer," he cleared his throat.

message 48: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod
"Okay!" Kaniz said as she got up and quickly went for the cigarette and the lighter, glad she could be of help to him.

message 49: by Ilsa (last edited Oct 02, 2016 09:08PM) (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 980 comments He held onto the book for dear life. "All right, but seriously, why are you two haunting me?" he wondered.

message 50: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1135 comments Mod
"We already told you, we wanted to read the book," Kaniz said as she handed him the items he had requested and sat back down next to him.

« previous 1 3