2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Stephanie - October 2016 Plan

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments I am reaaaalllly looking forward to BR The Truth Factory! Only 4 days away!

message 2: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments I need to get the book then, I tried to preorder it with a gift card and it wouldnt let me order it. It said I needed to use a credit card. Ordering it now..... Do you still want to start it the 4th.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments Awesome list, Stephanie!

message 4: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments Stephanie wrote: "Sure, the 4th works for me. Probably won't make significant progress until the weekend , but will start then."

I am excited to start it.

message 5: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2299 comments Enjoy your books. I like your scary choices.

message 6: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 10915 comments Mod
You've got quite the NetGalley list! I see some very interesting titles and am looking forward to your reviews.

message 7: by Jonetta (new)

Oh, that's smart, Stephanie.

message 8: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Good idea to do some scary reads for October. Very fitting!

message 9: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (trakka) | 1363 comments Love those kittens!

message 10: by Jonetta (new)

Stephanie wrote: "Jonetta, at first NG felt like a candy store ! Decided I needed some rules or I would never get to any books on my list.... No big deal to miss a book there -- just request from library. it still i..."

I've traveled that road to the candy store and stuffed my bag. I'm still digging out but am much more disciplined now. Learned the really hard way.

message 11: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Great list Stephanie. Good luck with your scary reads. I'm such a chicken that I can't read scary books.

message 12: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4290 comments Mod
Good luck with your list, Stephanie! Hope you enjoy the NG reads.

message 13: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments Stephanie wrote: "Jonetta, at first NG felt like a candy store ! Decided I needed some rules or I would never get to any books on my list.... No big deal to miss a book there -- just request from library. it still i..."

My Candy Store is Overdrive and Hoopla, so many books to choose from and can check out 30 books. They are all loaded up!

message 14: by Jonetta (new)

Oh, Mary Beth! You've got it bad:)

message 15: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments I know I really do! Most of them get returned before I even get to them. And its so hard to decide what to read next.

message 16: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments It makes sense to me to balance them with fluffy books. Good luck!