Beyond Reality discussion

Nexus (Nexus, #1)
This topic is about Nexus
Previous BotM--DISCUSSIONS > Nexus: Roll Call & First Impressions **NO SPOILERS**

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Candiss (new)

Candiss (tantara) | 1207 comments Please let us know if you have read or are planning to read Nexus by Ramez Naam.

Please: No spoilers in this thread!

Joey Anderson | 43 comments I have just begun and am at the point where Sam has her first experience with Nexus. The concept and the plot are riveting, and I hope it continues.

Joey Anderson | 43 comments I am a third of the way through, and it is quite enjoyable, but it has turned from a debate about the costs and benefits of a new technology concerning telepathy and mind control into an almost cloak and dagger thriller.

message 4: by Rob (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rob | 15 comments I'm coming to this one a month late but started reading last night and enjoying it a lot so far. The writing style is enjoyable, both in language usage as well as how you are immediately put in the story with a minimum of background info. Definitely glad I decided to read even though it is last month's book.

MadProfessah (madprofesssah) | 134 comments Just finished the first two books in the Nexus trilogy. I'm glad that I'm reading the series now that the entire trilogy has been released!

The first one (Nexus) is great. It's an awesome premise, well-executed with sympathetic characters and a thrilling pace. I rated it 5 stars.

I just finished the second book and it's pretty good but not as good as the first one. It's still very well plotted and also action-packed but to me the story itself doesn't really advance as far as the first one did. (This is a common problem with middle books in trilogies.)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Nexus (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Ramez Naam (other topics)