Camp Half-Blood! discussion

Starting: > Welcome! (MUST READ)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katherine, Camp Director (new)

Katherine Kitwood (SweetestCupcake) | 96 comments Mod
Welcome!

Welcome, demigods, to Camp Half-Blood. Now, now, I know that you have started to see things which a normal one can’t see, and you thought you’re just imagining it until the satyr bring you here.

That’s not what I want to tell you. I’m going to tell you about this camp, and will take you to a tour so you can see what this camp looks like and every detail, etc. This camp is for demigods, people like you. Here, you are safe from any monster or harsh weather. In mortal world, you will attract monsters and, of course, they’ll kill you. So this is why you are here. You are going to be trained here until you’ll be ready to go and live in mortal world and defend the deadly monsters, etc.

Now, there are a few rules you have to follow. And you have to follow them, or you’ll get detention. And yeah, it’ll be the worse detention you ever got. So, do follow the rules.

Before you can start training, you need to get your t-shirt and weapons, also a cabin to live in. If you are determined, do tell me. If not, we’ll figure it out soon. Till then, you’ll live in Cabin Eleven, Hermes.

Now, first things first. You need to register. No fees, it’s totally free. Now, if you’ll follow me, I can lead you there.

((To see what’s the next step and where to register, go to Create Your Character thread))

message 2: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Where do I request an rp