Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Alleyhill: The Complete Series
This topic is about Alleyhill
112 views
Advanced Copies for Review > Reviews wanted for YA fantasy/paranormal

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kemdi (last edited Nov 22, 2016 07:11AM) (new)

Kemdi Ik (kemdi_ik) | 42 comments [REQUESTS CLOSED]

I'm currently looking for dedicated readers who are willing to read and honestly review all three novels in my young adult fantasy/paranormal series. The bundled edition is expected to come out in November. I am hoping to gather a few reviews before then. If you're interested, simply post your e-mail and format preference (epub, mobi, PDF). If you do not want your e-mail to be publicly posted, simply send me a message here on Goodreads.

-- Check out the bundled book cover: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...
-- Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KYDP160
--Barnes & Noble Link: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/alley...

If you're only interested in reading the first book, that's okay, too, but you will have to go to a different forum: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Reviews are expected to be posted on Goodreads as soon as possible and then on Amazon on the release date (since Amazon does not allow reviews to be posted beforehand).

Amazon and Goodreads are the top priority. I will also appreciate if it could be reviewed on Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and iBooks.

**Reviews should be posted on Goodreads within two to four weeks of receiving the ebook. If you will not be able to follow-through, please let me know so that I can accommodate you.

Thanks!

1. Jade
2. TheBookNerdist
3. Megan
4. Books Are
5. C. C.


message 2: by Jade (new)

Jade Diamond (jadediamond) | 8 comments I am interested in reviewing this. Email me at drinkcoffeeandreadbooks18@gmail.com. I prefer epub.
Thanks.


message 3: by Kemdi (new)

Kemdi Ik (kemdi_ik) | 42 comments Jade wrote: "I am interested in reviewing this. Email me at drinkcoffeeandreadbooks18@gmail.com. I prefer epub.
Thanks."


Thanks for requesting. I've sent the file.


message 4: by Zoee (new)

Zoee LeBlanc (zoeetalkalot1999) | 27 comments I'm interested in all 3 books in print. Email me at thebooknerdist@gmail.com


message 5: by Kemdi (new)

Kemdi Ik (kemdi_ik) | 42 comments Zoee wrote: "I'm interested in all 3 books in print. Email me at thebooknerdist@gmail.com"

Unfortunately, this book is not available in print. The only formats available for this are epub, mobi(kindle), and pdf. Please, let me know what format you prefer.


message 6: by Zoee (new)

Zoee LeBlanc (zoeetalkalot1999) | 27 comments I am interested in all 3 books in mobi please. My email is thebooknerdist@gmail.com


message 7: by Kemdi (new)

Kemdi Ik (kemdi_ik) | 42 comments Zoee wrote: "I am interested in all 3 books in mobi please. My email is thebooknerdist@gmail.com"

Sent :)


message 8: by Megan (new)

Megan Williams (mwilliamsgraphix) | 5 comments I would love to read all 3 books in .mobi and give an honest review of each. I post reviews on multiple sites including but not limited to Amazon, Facebook, Goodreads, Tumblr and Twitter. My email is MWilliamsGraphix@gmail.com feel free to contact me and/or add me to your mailing list. Thank you for this opportunity!


message 9: by Kemdi (new)

Kemdi Ik (kemdi_ik) | 42 comments Megan wrote: "I would love to read all 3 books in .mobi and give an honest review of each. I post reviews on multiple sites including but not limited to Amazon, Facebook, Goodreads, Tumblr and Twitter. My email ..."

Sent it. Happy reading!


message 10: by Books Are (new)

Books Are Life | 14 comments I would love to read all 3 of your books and gives a honest review in a ePub format. My email is shreekypa@gmail.com. Thanks,
Books Are Life


message 11: by C.C. (new) - added it

C.C. Hrivnak (charmedhavenbookreviews) | 7 comments I'd love to read your series! My email is favoritedaughter@live.com. .mobi file would be perfect, if possible.

I'll also post a review on my blog when I'm finished.

~C.C.


message 12: by Kemdi (new)

Kemdi Ik (kemdi_ik) | 42 comments C.C. wrote: "I'd love to read your series! My email is favoritedaughter@live.com. .mobi file would be perfect, if possible.

I'll also post a review on my blog when I'm finished.

~C.C."


Books Are wrote: "I would love to read all 3 of your books and gives a honest review in a ePub format. My email is shreekypa@gmail.com. Thanks,
Books Are Life"


Sorry for the delay. The files have now been sent.


message 13: by Kemdi (new)

Kemdi Ik (kemdi_ik) | 42 comments Just an update: The bundled book launched today on all major retailer sites, so you can post a review as soon as you're done reading :)

Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KYDP160
Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01KYDP160
Apple iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id11...
Barnes&Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/alley...
Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/ca/en/ebook/alle...


message 14: by Kemdi (new)

Kemdi Ik (kemdi_ik) | 42 comments Jade wrote: "I am interested in reviewing this. Email me at drinkcoffeeandreadbooks18@gmail.com. I prefer epub.
Thanks."


Hi, Jade,
Your review is due in two days :)


message 15: by Kemdi (new)

Kemdi Ik (kemdi_ik) | 42 comments @ Jade, TheBookNerdist, and Megan, your reviews are due.

@Books Are and C.C. your reviews are due in three days

Simply let me know if you need some extra time.


message 16: by Zoee (new)

Zoee LeBlanc (zoeetalkalot1999) | 27 comments I am terribly sorry, but I have had no time to read them. I've been dealing with several funerals and have yet to pick up the book. I'm deeply sorry.


message 17: by Kemdi (new)

Kemdi Ik (kemdi_ik) | 42 comments TheBookNerdist wrote: "I am terribly sorry, but I have had no time to read them. I've been dealing with several funerals and have yet to pick up the book. I'm deeply sorry."

No problem. Thanks for letting me know.


message 18: by Zoee (new)

Zoee LeBlanc (zoeetalkalot1999) | 27 comments Your welcome. I can most likely read the book over this weekend and try to post a review, but a snowstorm is headed to where I live, so I might not have internet or cable. But if I do I will try my best to review it.


message 19: by Kemdi (new)

Kemdi Ik (kemdi_ik) | 42 comments TheBookNerdist wrote: "Your welcome. I can most likely read the book over this weekend and try to post a review, but a snowstorm is headed to where I live, so I might not have internet or cable. But if I do I will try my..."

Okay. Thank you :)


back to top