Play Book Tag discussion

Hag-Seed: The Tempest Retold
This topic is about Hag-Seed
Archives 2016-2017 > Holy cow! I won a giveaway!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tracy (tstan) | 1209 comments I won a copy of Hag-Seed in one of the Goodreads giveaways! I've never won anything! So excited!

message 2: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy | 8878 comments So thrilled for you! And a tad bit jealous... But great to see it happens, and so glad it happened for you! Enjoy, Amy

message 3: by Susie (new)

Susie | 4488 comments Congratulations!

Nicole D. | 1490 comments good for you, will be curious to see what you think

message 5: by Rachel N. (new)

Rachel N. | 1533 comments Congratulations! I won a giveaway a few years ago. I haven't really entered them lately. Maybe it's time to try my luck again.

message 6: by Brandon (new)

Brandon | 19 comments I have won three books so far and looking forward to many more. I think it is a luck based game. I have liked or been liking the books I have won.

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7782 comments Congrats!!! Looking forwad to your review as this is one that I really want to read in theory because, in general, I love Atwood, but I have seen several very lukewarm reviews of this one.

message 8: by Jen (new)

Jen | 1545 comments Congrats!

message 9: by Diane (new)

Diane Zwang | 485 comments Congratulations Tracy. I hope you enjoy it.

message 10: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6546 comments Tracy wrote: "I won a copy of Hag-Seed in one of the Goodreads giveaways! I've never won anything! So excited!"

WOO HOO!!! Congratulations, Tracy. I've entered so so so many and never one a single one. Happy for one of our members to win something!!

message 11: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy | 8878 comments Entered another two this morning - are you guys still praying for me?

Tracy (tstan) | 1209 comments Good luck!

message 13: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6546 comments Brandon, you won three? amazing!!

message 15: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy | 8878 comments Seriously jealous! Although it warms my heart to see someone win! Always the bridesmaid and never the bride! In all seriousness, I hope you enjoy it, and tell us how it was!

message 16: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6546 comments Regina wrote: "So did I!!!! I won The Girl from Venice"

Woo hoo!!!! Gives me hope . . .someday . . .

message 17: by Mary (new)

Mary B | 112 comments I won two contests... I have a very dull class I am currently sitting in right now and I use the time to enter giveaways. One contest was for a book (yay!) and the other was apparently for a whole box of books. I thought it was just one and was pleasantly surprised.