Marvel Movie Fans :) discussion

The Avengers

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Happy (spread The Word) | 43 comments Mod
Which Avenger movie did you like better? The first one, or Age of Ultron? If you could, would you have added any other Marvel characters? If so, which ones, and why? Would you have changed anything in the movies?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked the first movie.

If I could change "Age of Ultron", it'll have to be putting Loki in it and have Scarlet Witch wear more of a modest dress.

message 3: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (last edited Oct 01, 2016 10:17AM) (new)

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 106 comments Mod
Too. Many. Questions! ;D
I liked Age of Ultron better. I wouldn't have really added any other Marvel characters... it was fine with the ones Marvel put in.

If anyone reading this hasn't seen Avengers: Age of Ultron, don't continue reading. It contains spoilers!

I would have changed the part when Quicksilver died. That was completely unexpected! He's one of my favorite characters, so his death made me so mad. xD

Shine, if I may ask, in what way do you think Wanda's dress was immodest?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

ℋαωкєує wrote: "Shine, if I may ask, in what way do you think Wanda's dress was immodest?"

In some parts of the movie, parts of her (view spoiler) was showing. At least Natasha was more modest.

message 6: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (last edited Oct 01, 2016 10:25AM) (new)

I 100% agree with you. Sorry about the question, I just wanted your opinion. :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

It's ok.

I liked the first one, because of the last battle scene in Manhattan!!! OH MY GOSH it is my favorite scene!!! I also like the scene when Hawkeye attacks S.H.I.E.L.D's ship, but then Black Widow hits him really hard in the head and Hawkeye turns good again. Hawkeye, I also would have changed the part when quicksilver died.

I panic when I watch all the bad things happen to Hawkeye in the movies. Even if I already know what's going to happen. I'm very strange. ;D

Also, I can't believe I have to wait for 2018 for the new Avengers!!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

AND LOKI IS GOING TO BE IN THEM! *SQUEALS*

You aren't strange!! I panic too, even though I know everything turns out okay.

Loki is going to be in them!!! Awesome!!! But I heard that Thor and Hawkeye might not be, but I don't believe it. I mean, why would they take out some of the star characters?????

I'm so excited for Loki. He's one of the BEST characters Marvel created!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I KNOW! Loki's the BEST!

message 16: by . (new)

. (yayayyaya) | 22 comments LOKI YAY!

message 17: by . (new)

. (yayayyaya) | 22 comments It's also rumored Winter Soldier is supposed to be in it.. YAY!
*does dance*