Pokemon Academy discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Extras/Events > Field Trip

Comments Showing 1-50 of 436 (436 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 4547 comments Mod
A field trip for all students in the forests of Northern Sinnoh, just South of Stark Mountain.

Supervising Teacher(s): Aldith/N

message 2: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments MK smiled as she stepped off the bus and into the forest. Her hair had gotten incredibly long and she was now able to wear it in a ponytail again. She smiled as Eevee stuck her head out from MK's backpack.

((http://www.polyvore.com/camping/set?i...))

message 3: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

((Yes here.))

Gray and Reyna had been the first off the bus because they were sitting in the front, but they didn't go to the forest right away. Shana was right with them as they waited for their friends to catch up.

Anuhea had gotten stuck on the bus, so it took him a while longer to get out, but he did. After that, he quickly caught up to MK

message 4: by ~Fangirl~ (last edited Oct 01, 2016 09:46AM) (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments MK giggled softly and smiled at Anuhea. "You alright there?" She asked and smiled, holding his hand.

Alric frowned as he slowly walked off the bus, his face expressionless as usual. He'd started school one day before the trip and didn't know anyone.

message 5: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Anuhea sighed. "Yeah, the bus was really crowded," he said. "Sorry we got separated."

message 6: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments MK shook her head and smiled softly. "It's okay. Just promise not to leave me abandoned in the forest this trip?" She said, a bit worriedly.

message 7: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

"I promise, I won't leave you," Anuhea said. "You're the only reason I'm here, after all."

message 8: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments MK smiled softly and kissed his cheek lovingly before walking off to find a good place to set up their tent.

message 9: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

The teachers of course guided all the students to a safe area for them to all stay the night and waited for everyone to get set up so that they could tell/remind all the students what they needed to do.

message 10: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments MK smiled softly and began setting up her and Anuhea's tent as best she could and set out all their supplies.

((http://www.polyvore.com/camping_suppl...))

message 11: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Anuhea discreetly went along and fixed the tent after she put it up and hoped she was distracted enough not to notice.

message 12: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments MK smirked and wrapped her arms around him. "I saw that." She said and kissed him gently

message 13: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

"I'm sorry, I just don't want it to fall," Anuhea said and kissed her back. "Are you mad?"

message 14: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments MK shook her head and smirked. "You're too cute when you're worried about me."

message 15: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Anuhea smiled. "Is that so? Hopefully you don't get to see that side too often."

message 16: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments MK laughed and smiled, happily. "I saw it an awful lot in Lumiose City." She said with a smirk, remembering the story.

message 17: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

"Yeah, but not anymore," Anuhea said. "At least, I hope not anymore. Nothing bad has happened, as far as I know anyway."

message 18: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments MK smiled and cupped his face gently. "Hey, look at me." She said gently. "Nothing is gonna happen, okay? I have you looking out for me. We're gonna be okay." she said softly.

message 19: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Anuhea nodded, not thinking about how he'd been there the whole time when they were in that story and things still went wrong.

message 20: by ~Fangirl~ (last edited Oct 01, 2016 11:57AM) (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments MK smiled softly and looked up as the teachers walked forward. She smiled and leaned against Anuhea, watching and listening.

Alric frowned as he stood at the edge of the group, leaning against a tree. He narrowed his eyes at Anuhea who was hanging around his sister an awful lot.

message 21: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

"Alright everyone listen up!" Aldith shouted so everyone would pay attention. "The rules are simple, no leaving the forest, which includes not going to the mountain. The rules of the school still apply even here. You have free reign of the forest, as long as you have some communication device with which you could call me or Mr. Harmonia. If you didn't bring one with you, we have a few up here for you to use. Curfew is nightfall, everyone needs to be back in this clearing by that time. If you are not, you will be punished. Dinner and breakfast will be eaten here, lunch you can eat wherever."

"Also, everyone remember that you must record any Pokemon you see in your Pokedex," N added. "Make sure to stay safe and healthy, which includes keeping your Pokemon healthy too. Oh and remember, we'll all be traveling to the mountain on the last day."

message 22: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments MK smiled and held Anuhea's hand and turns to him happily, grabbing his other hand as well. "Where do you wanna head off first?" She asked.

Alric frowned and crossed his arms. He'd have to follow MK and whoever that guy was to make sure she stayed safe.

message 23: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

"North first," Anuhea said. "What do you say? North is my favorite direction, after all." He winked with a laugh.

message 24: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments MK laughed and nodded. "Alright. North it is." She said and pulled out her Pokédex and set up the compass system so it showed them which direction was north. "Let's go." She said and smiled, walking in the direction.

Alric waited a bit before following them at a safe and unsuspicious distance.

message 25: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Anuhea walked with her happily. "I've never been in Sinnoh before, have you?" he asked.

message 26: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments MK shook her head and smiled softly. "No. I'm excited to see all the new kinds of pokemon." She said happily and held his hand as they walked.

message 27: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

"Should be fun. It's kind of warm here though, have you noticed? I would have expected colder from North Sinnoh."

message 28: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments MK frowned slightly and nodded in agreement. "Yeah... especially since we're right by a mountain and it's fall." She said.

message 29: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

"Wait, isn't Stark Mountain where Heatran is supposed to live?" Anuhea asked.

message 30: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments MK frowned in confusion and raised an eyebrow. "Heatran?" She asked.

message 31: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

"Yeah, the legendary Pokemon Heatran," Anuhea said, hoping that clarified it.

message 32: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments "A legendary pokemon? Here? Why? What's it's story?" MK asked, knowing all legendary pokemon had stories.

message 33: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

"I don't know, I'm not the person to ask," Anuhea siad. "I just know it is here."

message 34: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments MK sighed and then smiled as they continued to walk through the forest.

message 35: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

"Remember that class I told you I failed? Yeah, well it was Pokemon Mythology," ANuhea said, laughing embarrassedly.

message 36: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments MK laughed and smiled happily, gasping as she was a heard of bug type pokemon like Kicktot, Dustox, Beautifly, Burmy, and so many others.

message 37: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

"Quick, log them in the pokedex," Anuhea said to her quietly. "Before they fly away."

message 38: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments MK grinned and logged them all into the pokedex and smiled softly. "Do you think I could catch one or would I get in trouble?" She asked softly.
((when do you want to activate your plan?))

message 39: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

((Not quite yet, bc I don't want to have this like the party and we do everything right away and then have nothing for the rest of the trip))

Anuhea shook his head. "I've seen someone do it before. Go for it."

message 40: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments ((good idea XD also, MK already has 6 pokemon so.....))

message 41: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

((Okay well, did she actually catch Eevee, or did she raise it? Because in my mind, that doesn't count))

message 42: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments ((she raised it.))
MK smiled and walked into the small glade. She was about to talk to one of the pokemon when she saw a small Shieldon off in the corner, near a pile of rocks at the foot of the mountain. He looked lonely. MK smiled and walked over to him.

message 43: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

((Then it doesn't really count bc it doesn't use it's Pokeball anyway in fact if it doesn't have one, that's even better))

Anuhea followed her, wondering what she was doing. That Shieldon looked lonely, but bored, so he wondered what it would do to get unbored.

message 44: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments MK smiled and knelt down in front of the pokemon. "Hey little guy. Why are you here all alone?" She asked gently.

"Shie shie... shieldon." It said sadly, making MK frown.

"I see... the other pokemon are scared because you play too rough?" She said gently.

The shieldon nodded sadly.

message 45: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Anuhea watched her, amazed. He had never witnessed a Pokespeak doing their thing before.

message 46: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments MK smiled softly. "Shieldon, would you wanna join my pokemon team and travel around? Everyone of my pokemon would love to play with you and be your friend." She said gently.

Shieldon thought about it for a moment before smiling and nodding. "Shieldon." He told her happily.

MK grinned happily and stood up to battle Shieldon. "Alright, time to battle. Don't hold back Shieldon. Glaceon! I choose you!" She shouted and unleashed her Glaceon.

message 47: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Anuhea moved to the side to observe.

message 48: by ~Fangirl~ (last edited Oct 01, 2016 05:59PM) (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 1238 comments Shieldon stood firmly and used protect. MK smirked and pulled up her gloves.

"Alright! Glaceon, use Ice Shard!" She shouted, starting the battle.

After several minutes and a long battle, each side giving it their all, MK finally caught Shieldon, her newest team member and friend.

message 49: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Anuhea smiled, very impressed. "I've never seen you battle before, that was pretty awesome. And might I add, very attractive."

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) ((can i join?))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.