Bookworms and Writers Unite discussion

Writing Competitions > Monthly Short Story Competitions Oct 1-Oct 29

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~, Books are my escape from Reality (new)

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 255 comments Mod
Here is the theme for the Monthly Short Story Competitions Oct 1-Oct 29. The theme is Fantasy. Have fun and Good luck.

message 2: by lorien (new)

lorien Do we post our stories here then?

message 3: by Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~, Books are my escape from Reality (new)

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 255 comments Mod
Yeah

message 4: by Skyril (new)

Skyril Ƙανу Jαcкѕση Ƒυℓℓвυѕтєя ~I had made it clean just across the street with my new wings. So I'll just fly and hope that I remember the good times when i wrote: "Here is the theme for the Monthly Short Story Competitions Oct 1-Oct 29. The theme is Fantasy. Have fun and Good luck."

Is there a word limit?

message 5: by Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~, Books are my escape from Reality (new)

I haven't thought of that yet....

message 6: by Skyril (new)

Skyril Ƙανу Jαcкѕση Ƒυℓℓвυѕтєя ~Stay with me (stay with me, stay with me)~ wrote: "I haven't thought of that yet...."

Maybe set it between 1000-5000? That's pretty much the going rate :D

message 7: by Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~, Books are my escape from Reality (new)

good idea