YA LGBT Books discussion

Cupid Painted Blind
This topic is about Cupid Painted Blind
Read-to-Review - complete & old > Cupid Painted Blind (m/m YA LGBT) - free ebook ARC in exchange for honest review

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marcus (last edited Oct 05, 2016 09:39PM) (new)

Marcus | 10 comments Hi everyone,

I'm looking for readers who will read a free ARC of my novel Cupid Painted Blind in exchange for an honest review here on Goodreads and possibly Amazon.

Cupid Painted Blind by Marcus Herzig

Number of copies available: 15 14 13 12 11 10

Formats available: epub, mobi, pdf

Word count / pages: 110k / 352

Blurb: Few things are more exciting and, frankly, unnerving than your first day of high school. Except, maybe, coming out to your friends when they already kinda knew you were gay. Or finding out that the breathtakingly handsome guy you’ve just met is best buddies with your archnemesis who happens to be a homophobic bully. Or being teamed up for a school assignment with that decidedly unattractive, facially-deformed, freaky-looking weirdo who hasn’t got a friend in the world. Or all of the above.

Matthew Dunstan, closeted freshman, future bestselling author, and frequently blushing teenager is on a quest to find himself, find love, and live happily ever after. Sounds easy enough, right? But when the opportunities for failure are endless, it doesn’t take much to turn your life upside down. And that’s not exactly what you need when you try to catch someone’s eye without attracting everyone’s attention.

Cupid Painted Blind is a heartbreaking, heartwarming, and occasionally hilarious roller coaster ride through an awkward freshman’s first few weeks of high school that will appeal to readers of all ages who enjoy Young Adult LGBTQ fiction.

Content warning: mild swearing, mild nudity, but no explicit sexual content

Please post your requests below. I'll PM you on Goodreads and ask for your email.

Thank you!

Jennifer Oliveira (justmypipedream) | 65 comments Hello Marcus! The story sounds lovely and I would love to read and review it!

message 3: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 16569 comments That is a cute cover!! I don't do R2R myself, but I hope you find some takers here.

message 4: by Marcus (new)

Marcus | 10 comments Aww~ thanks, Kaje! =)

Chesca (thecrownedpages) (thecrownedpages) | 6 comments When's the release date? - so I could read it ASAP if needed. Anyway, I'd love to read and review it! :D

message 6: by Marcus (new)

Marcus | 10 comments Thanks, Chesca. The ebook will be out October 21st. I've sent you a PM. :)

Teresa | 171 comments I would love to review it for yo
Teresa

message 8: by Marcus (new)

Marcus | 10 comments Teresa wrote: "I would love to review it for yo
Teresa"

Thanks, Teresa. I've PMed you.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i would love to read and review it it sounds fantastic

message 10: by Marcus (new)

Marcus | 10 comments Sherlock wrote: "i would love to read and review it it sounds fantastic"
Thanks, Mr. Holmes! PM sent.

message 11: by James (new) - added it

James (rigfield) | 27 comments I would be interested if still needed/available. Thank you

message 12: by Marcus (new)

Marcus | 10 comments David wrote: "I would be interested if still needed/available. Thank you"
Thanks, David! PM sent.

Bárbara | 5 comments Hi!
I would love to read and review, if it's still possible; it sounds really cool and fun, just what I've been in the mood for lately :)

message 14: by Marcus (new)

Marcus | 10 comments Bárbara wrote: "Hi!
I would love to read and review, if it's still possible; it sounds really cool and fun, just what I've been in the mood for lately :)"

Hi Bárbara, I've PMed you. Thanks!