Addicted to YA discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Books of the Month > November 2016- Series

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5168 comments Mod
This topic is for the series suggestions. Each person can suggest one book for this category. If you suggest more than one book only your first suggestion will count. Authors can't suggest their own book. Any book that was suggested by its author will not be counted.

To suggest a book please put the title and the author. And remember the book must be be YA! New Adult and Adult books will not be accepted.

Also a little reminder to everyone. This is not where you vote. This is where you make suggestions for the poll. Suggestions will close October 14th!

Don't forget to suggest something for the Stand Alone suggestion and Theme suggestion.

The suggestions also can't be something we've already read and they have to be young adult because we are a young adult group! To see what we've read and haven't read go to the books we've read topic. If you are new I strongly suggest this!

message 2: by Erika, Dream Thief (last edited Oct 16, 2016 01:03PM) (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5168 comments Mod
The Suggestions
Alienated (Alienated, #1) by Melissa Landers Alienated by Melissa Landers
Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1) by Rebecca Donovan Reason to Breathe by Rebecca Donovan
Daughter of the Forest (Sevenwaters, #1) by Juliet Marillier Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier
Ten Thousand Skies Above You (Firebird, #2) by Claudia Gray Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray
Infinity (Chronicles of Nick, #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Infinit by Sherrilyn Kenyon
These Vicious Masks (These Vicious Masks, #1) by Tarun Shanker These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker
The Copper Gauntlet (Magisterium, #2) by Holly Black The Copper Gauntlet by Holly Black
Stung (Stung, #1) by Bethany Wiggins Stung by Bethany Wiggins
Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1) by Gail Carriger Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger
Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle, #1) by Jay Kristoff Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1) by Kerri Maniscalco Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco

message 3: by Fyre.Katz (new)

Fyre.Katz (fyrekatz) Alienated by: Melissa Landers

message 4: by Kristine (new)

Kristine (corset_lover) Breathing Series by Rebecca Donovan

message 5: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Wichland | 1 comments As its Young Adults may I suggest my own series Dragon Knight Chronicles but I don't want to sound pompous

message 6: by Victor (last edited Oct 02, 2016 04:27AM) (new)

Victor Ajibade (electroflames) | 39 comments Chronicles of Nick series Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon IT'S SOOO GOOD! Immediately I started this series, I seriously had to finish the rest of the series... I could not put it down! (not exaggerating)

message 7: by Bell (new)

Bell The Sevenwaters Series! It's so underrated, one of my favorite series.

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rmspigot) These Vicious Masks (These Vicious Masks, #1) by Tarun Shanker
These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker and Kelly Zekas

message 9: by Alexa (new)

Alexa Ashryver (alexaashryver) | 55 comments The Bronze Key
By Cassandra Clare and Holly Black

message 10: by Charlie-Anne (new)

Charlie-Anne (charm21) | 14 comments A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (Firebird Series).

The latest one set for release soon they are really good :)

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Verhoef (saraah123) | 8 comments The Grisha-series by Leigh Bardugo!

message 12: by Greta (new)

Greta | 28 comments Stung-Bethany Wiggins
Stung (Stung, #1) by Bethany Wiggins

message 13: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (ebooklivv) | 46 comments Outlander by: Diana Gabaldon

message 15: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 3 comments Loosing It by Cara Cormack

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.