*!!Roleplay!!* discussion

Shapeshifter > Shapeshifter RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 389 (389 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ ((RP here))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Kitty sprang through the trees untill she reched a clearing, morphing back into a human from her usuale cat shape.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Jett looked up at the trees, her face dark and brooding.

message 4: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments Lily climbed a tree and saw a bird fly past. She climbed higher in the trees and looked around.

message 5: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments Lily looked down. Livvy was sitting on the branch below her. Lily jumped beside Livvy. "Hi!"

message 6: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments "Lily." Replied Lily. "Did you run or something?"

message 7: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments "I don't know. Just~" Lily paused. "~enjoying myself." She beamed at Livvy.

message 8: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments "Oh, I don't know, I wasn't keeping track, really…" Lily replied, looking up at the sky.

message 9: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments "I don't think so, I don't remember seeing you…" Lily said curiously.

message 10: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments "Oh." Lily jumped down from the tree.

message 11: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments Lily shrugged. "Can you?"

message 12: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments "Like what?" Lily asked.

message 13: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments Lily had a very faint hint of disbelief on her face. "I'm really good at drawing." She said nicely. "And reading." ((It's true!))

message 14: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments Lily smiled.

message 15: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments Lily turned and saw a cat.

message 16: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments Lily leaned against a tree. "Go on. Pet it." She gave a small smile.

message 17: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (last edited Nov 13, 2009 12:02PM) (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments Lily almost wanted to roll her eyes. "I'll go if you want..." She stared to walk away.

message 18: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments Lily smiled and walked back to Livvy. "Nice weather." She commented, looking at the sky.

message 19: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments Lily smiled and looked back at Livvy. "So…" She paused. "Now what?"

message 20: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments Lily gave a small smile.

message 21: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments Lily shrugged. "We were wondering what to do next."

message 22: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments Lily thought for a moment. "Have an adventure." She smiled.((How 'bout they get sucked into the ground by some evil force or something and end up in an underground tunnel.))

message 23: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments ((bye! I gtg too)))

message 24: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments "Hmm....." Lily said. Suddenly, Lily felt herself being sucked into the ground. She yelped. Then she noticed no one was pulling her under, the ground was! She saw Livvy getting sucked in too.

message 25: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (last edited Nov 17, 2009 05:50PM) (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments "I'm not doing anything!" Said Lily confusedly.

message 26: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments "It's the ground!"

message 27: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments ((gtg))

message 28: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments "I don't know!"

message 29: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments ((Sure.(: I'm gonna make mine break something too.))

Lily srugged. For a minute they fell in silence. Then they hit the ground, and though they had fallen really far, they landed gently. Lily got up, puzzled.

message 30: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments "I," Said Lily, "do not know."

message 31: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments "Okay…" Lily said curiously.

message 32: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments Lily noticed a wooden door. The noise was coming from it. She cautiously walked toward the door and opened it. Suddenly, a huge snake quickly slithered out and hissed. It was wider than a tree trunk. Lily stifled a yelp of fright. The snake slithered towards Lily, its teeth bared.

message 33: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments Lily glaced at Livvy. ((She knows Livvy's a shape~shifter but didn't say it.))

message 34: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (last edited Dec 01, 2009 04:44PM) (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments ((Yes. I knew it was from her perspective though, I was just saying that Lily knew.))
Lily looked at Livvy. "I saw you," She said. "when you were the bird." She paused. "You're a shapeshifter."

message 35: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments ((hello??))

message 36: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments ((S'okay.))

"What kind?" Lily asked curiously.

message 37: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments Lily put her hands behind her back and looked at the cieling. "I….." She said slowly, and looked at Livvy. "Am a shape~shifter. I've never told anyone what I can turn into, though."

message 38: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments Lily smiled anxiously.

message 39: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments "Well......" Lily said slowly. ((I dont know what kind she should be actually. Any suggestions?))

message 40: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments "I can turn into an animal if I really concentrate on them." Lily said.

message 41: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments Lily nodded "Me niether."

message 42: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments Lily smiled. "Okay. Let's go." As they walked down the hall, Lily noticed bracets every few yards, with torches in them. She grabbed one. "Just in case." she said to herself.

message 43: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments "You should take one too." Lily said.

message 44: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments Lily shrugged. "It could end." She noticed a large wooden door on the right side of the wall. She walked over to it. "What does this lead to?"

message 45: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments Lily opened the door. ((You can say what's behind it.))

message 46: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments Lily shrugged. A piece of paper floated by. She grabbed it and looked it. A strange writing was on it. ((How about they both have powers and one Lily has is she can read any language...?))

message 47: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (last edited Dec 29, 2009 02:39PM) (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments ((How about they each have 2 powers, and cool idea.)) "It says: The 2 have come.." Lily said.

message 48: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments Lily stiffened.

message 49: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (last edited Dec 29, 2009 02:52PM) (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments Lily nodded with wide eyes. Then a voice whispered, "They have come." ((no))

message 50: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (last edited Dec 29, 2009 02:56PM) (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 681 comments A person walked out of the ruins, with long, flowing crimson robes.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8