Home Schooling Moms discussion

Group read yes or no?

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Salinda (new)

Salinda | 19 comments Mod
I am wondering if anyone still wanted to do the group read idea. It seems that reading the Girl of the Limberlost became a bit of a lost idea. I know that many different things happen that effect our ability to read and discuss. I however am still up for it if others have books that they want to read and share. I would hate to lose the idea of this group becoming strong and active since I feel that it can really serve people (at least me) well in helping us fulfill ourselves so we can give to our children. Let me know
Salinda

message 2: by Jeanine (new)

Jeanine (Je9Jeanine) | 9 comments Forgive me for not responding sooner. I have been in the middle of a kitchen home remodel. When you suggested a read by date I did not know what to respond because I did not even have the book yet. I got the book from Amazon and I am reading it in my spare time I am about 2/3rds the way through it. It is a wonderful book and a great stress reliever. Thanks for keeping in touch with us, even though I did not respond for so long. I am excited to reread your review and post my review when I am done with the book. I am open to the idea of considering another book to read in the future.

Jeanine