Healthy Eating, Shapeshifters and Vamps!! discussion

Sales

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 1307 comments Mod
I couldn't think of any other way to share this info.
Yesterday we went to Old Navy and they told us that Today(Mon) and Tuesday it's an extra 50% off clearance and she said it was all Old Navy's.
Now I came home and looked for an email because I get emails about their sales etc etc but there was nothing.
So if any of you are interested check it out..I am going to pass by ON later and see or call before I go

message 2: by Sharon (new)

Eugenia wrote: "Thanks, I love you, LOL."

I love you too :)

So I went to the store this evening and was getting antsy because I didn't see any signs for the extra 50% off on the door..kept fretting all the way through the store and when I got to the clearance I saw it.
I said I remember when they would send an email or it would be posted like on the door or on the blinking sign up front...they don't want to alert people of a way to save?

message 3: by Sharon (new)

July 30-Aug 2 is the 30% off at these stores

http://gap.m.delivery.net/w/webView?c...

message 4: by Sharon (new)

dreamwild1985 wrote: "thank you lovie! ima get my shop on!"

You are welcome darling!
Did you get to the Old Navy extra 50% off on Mon and Tues?

message 5: by Sharon (new)

Yes we went to Williamsburg to meet up with another IR couple for a couples date(it's always fun to watch people watch us lol)

Well after the movie we always do something...eat, bookstore, eat again lol

So we went to Barnes and Noble and the way they are building malls now it seems like they are stand alones, Barnes and Noble and next to it was Old Navy, Ann Taylor Loft, Bath and Body works, LAne Bryant, Black house white market etc etc

You know I had to hit all of them even Lane Bryant..they sure do have cute clothes..but their stuff doesn't fit me..but I happened to find something that fit

oh wait what did you ask me?...sighs

Oh yes so I went to Old Navy and one of the workers came to us and said they were having that sale Mon,Tues only, I asked if all Old Navys and she said yes and you could buy stuff that day and do a price adjustment on Mon and Tues

So I got 2 white denim skirts(2 diff sizes), some underwear for my brother, a polo I was certain wasn't going to fit lol but I was too lazy to try it on and I figure another ON will have the large
but it fit!!! yea!!!

I returned one of the skirts but everything else was great

message 6: by Sharon (new)

gah sorry I wrote so much

message 7: by Sharon (new)

dreamwild1985 wrote: "lol, don't be sorry. and i'm glad everything else fit well!

and i like watching ppl watch us as well!"

Well who can help themselves? we are gorgeous!!!

message 8: by Sharon (new)

dreamwild1985 wrote: "hell yeah!!!

my favorites are the old white women who look as though they're not quite sure if the civil war is over. it's like, 'i know, your family used to own slaves. and now you're confused...."

naughty naughty girl lol
either old white women or white men looking..sometimes for diff reasons lol
but you know what sometimes it's not always old women..women in their 50s too
And I can feel when someone is watching me lol

message 9: by Sharon (new)

dreamwild1985 wrote: "with old white men, i feel it's more a curiosity where as with old white women, it's a disgust. and you're right, some middle aged ppl - specifically white women or black men give me the look. i al..."

gah!! does your husband notice it or just you?

message 10: by Sharon (new)

dreamwild1985 wrote: "he's a lot more perceptive now. at first he didn't notice, now sometimes he is the one to point it out. i think b/c black ppl are used to the stares in stores, etc. so i caught on a lot quicker tha..."

nah he did not notice a darn thing!!!
He doesn't pay attention unless people are really overt

message 11: by Sharon (new)

dreamwild1985 wrote: "hmmm, men...they never pay attention, lol"

true dat!!

message 12: by Sharon (new)

dreamwild1985 wrote: "Eugenia wrote: "dreamwild1985 wrote: "hell yeah!!!

my favorites are the old white women who look as though they're not quite sure if the civil war is over. it's like, 'i know, your family used t..."

Maya what's for lunch?

message 13: by Sharon (new)

dreamwild1985 wrote: "hmmm...a bag of m&m's? that's what i just had, lol. then probably the salad i have sittin in my fridge :-) what about u?"

I already had my first lunch(5 cheese pasta)..trying to think of what to eat for the second

message 14: by Sharon (new)

Eugenia wrote: "Sharon wrote: "dreamwild1985 wrote: "hmmm...a bag of m&m's? that's what i just had, lol. then probably the salad i have sittin in my fridge :-) what about u?"

I already had my first lunch(5 chee..."

WHAT????
I would have eaten 10 times if I could lol

You are 3 hrs behind Eastern time?

message 15: by Sharon (new)

Eugenia wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Eugenia wrote: "Sharon wrote: "dreamwild1985 wrote: "hmmm...a bag of m&m's? that's what i just had, lol. then probably the salad i have sittin in my fridge :-) what about u?"

I al..."

What is Pacific time again?

message 16: by Sharon (new)

How many times are there? lol

message 17: by new_user (new)

new_user You guys think you get a lot of stares, LOL. I wear a headscarf, so I'm like a magnet for stares. It's funny because one of my friends does too and she never notices. She's kind of oblivious too. LOL.

message 18: by new_user (new)

new_user Or by what the TV feeds them.

message 19: by Sharon (new)

dreamwild1985 wrote: "Sharon wrote: "How many times are there? lol"

LMAO, i love you sharon!"

Silly peoples I meant how many time zones lol
As I was not born here I have no idea and I get confused

message 20: by Sharon (new)

new_user wrote: "You guys think you get a lot of stares, LOL. I wear a headscarf, so I'm like a magnet for stares. It's funny because one of my friends does too and she never notices. She's kind of oblivious too. LOL."

Peoples need to mind their own business lol

message 21: by Sharon (last edited Aug 05, 2009 10:54AM) (new)

Does anyone shop at Ann Taylor Loft?

They have a 30% off your entire purchase coupon starting today until Aug 9.
It's online also.

http://ebm.mail.anntaylorloft.com/c/t...

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 311 comments dreamwild1985 wrote: "with old white men, i feel it's more a curiosity where as with old white women, it's a disgust. and you're right, some middle aged ppl - specifically white women or black men give me the look. i al..."

--I can't believe how stupid some people are.

message 23: by Sharon (new)

Eugenia wrote: "Danielle wrote: "dreamwild1985 wrote: "with old white men, i feel it's more a curiosity where as with old white women, it's a disgust. and you're right, some middle aged ppl - specifically white wo..."

ohhh lawdddd lol

message 24: by Sharon (new)

Eugenia wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Eugenia wrote: "Danielle wrote: "dreamwild1985 wrote: "with old white men, i feel it's more a curiosity where as with old white women, it's a disgust. and you're right, some middle a..."

Correct!!!!