Anthro RP (Mature/ Advanced) discussion

Important!!! > Away time?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Tell me here if you will be gone for a while! (More than a day)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I am going to be gone for the weekend. I'll be going to St. George to see some family I haven't seen in years because they live on the other side of the globe.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I want all of you to behave while I'm gone.

message 4: by Regan (new)

Regan  Carson | 311 comments Paisley wanted me to inform you that it will be another week before she will be back. She is going to Colorado with her family.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I may be on randomly throughout my impromtu vacation. I want you guys to still be good :P I think I might choose a mod to look after things while I'm gone. If they do a good job, I will keep them as a mod.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Good to the contest topic thingy.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Going to America? Where do you live?

message 8: by Allen (new)

Allen leffelman (allenater111) | 248 comments im going to florida in a couple days

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Whaaaaaaaat???? Really??? Holland? That is sooooo cool!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Where'd you move from?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I still think it'd be really cool to live in another country. I've only lived in one state.

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) I'm leaving on Monday to Ontario. I won't be back for about 2 or 3 days. But once I get there, my cousin will help me get hooked up to their internet and I can roleplay! :D

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I am leaving on Tuesday for London. I am gonna be gone about 2 weeks. I may or may not have some internet access. If I do, it will be extremely limited.

message 14: by Allen (new)

Allen leffelman (allenater111) | 248 comments welp im in florida

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)