Just Another RP :) discussion

Mideval RP > Role Play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 624 (624 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((start rping. have fun!! :D ))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Garnet walked through the garden, bored out of his mind.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 634 comments Mod
IsaBella Galaria was on her Rouncey. Her Rouncey was walking around. IsaBella's duty that day was to walk around the castle permiter and area.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Garnet sat down next to the fountain in the middle of the garden. He fiddled with his sword hilt.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 634 comments Mod
IsaBella made her Rouncey walk over to the garden. ((A Rouncey is a middle aged horse btw.. so is a Destrier and a Courser... ))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((k then))

Garnet fingered the necklace his sister had given him.

((yup :D this is her Rouncey... only anime and brown horse http://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/horse... ))

IsaBella walked up to The Prince.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((nice))

Garnet looked up at IsaBella and stood up. He bowed, "Hello."

((I know :D))

IsaBella nodded. "Hello Your Highness." ((Is highness right? idk))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((yes, that's right))

"It's IsaBella, right?" Garnet asked, forgetting the formalities.

((Ok good.))

"That'd be correct." IsaBella said.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're a knight, correct?" he asked.

"Yes, I am one of your knights."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((gtg. b back later. maybe))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((yep))

((ok...your turn))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((k))

Garnet smiled, "I'm glad they chose a woman to help defend our kingdom. Some women are stronger than ten men put together."

((yup...))

IsaBella smiled. "Thankyou."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"I would know, because of my sisters." Garnet said jokingly.

IsaBella grinned.

message 23: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) Thalya walked out to where Garnet sitting
"Yeah you are just to easy to beat in a fight," She laughed

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Garnet rolled his eyes. "Hello to you, too, sis." he muttered.

IsaBella stiffled a giggle. Trying to be respect full.

message 26: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) "Come on, well you are,"Thalya smiles at Garnet then winks at IsaBella

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's because I don't sneak out at night to learn how to fight." Garnet said jokingly.

message 28: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) Thalya became serious, "Garnet, don't say that so loud. Please, thats the last thing I need is for father to know about that." She smiled "And even if you did sneak out you would still be terrible,"

IsaBella gave Thalya a look of disaproval.

message 30: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) Thalya looked up at IsaBella "Come on you would be dirven crazy here, with nothing else to do, but sew." she made a gagging motion. "I needed something to do, and what better than learn how to fight? You of all poeple should know how exhilerating it is!"

IsaBella looked at her thoughtfully. "But sneaking out at night is no way to do it. If you want to learn how to fight I would gladly teach you."

message 32: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) Thalya grinned, "I had to sneak out! I could find no manwho would train the Princess! I wanted to know how to handle a sword and when I found someone I kept going untill I finished.But if you would like toteach me, I would be very greatful."

"Oh but I'd be the greatful one."

message 34: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) "Please." Thalya said "You needen't use the formality with me."

"I would happily. And I must. For I would be in much trouble if found out."

message 36: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) "No you don't have to I won't tell and neither will Garnet." Thalya nudged her brother "Will you?"

IsaBella looked at Garnet.

message 38: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) Thalya glared at him "You won't tell will you?"

((I think she left))

message 40: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) ((she probably did. Let's just say Garnet says yes and move along??))

((nope!))

"He won't have to."

message 42: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) "Fine then. I just liked it when I was treated like a theif. I earned respest and gave it. But no matter." Thalya grnned at IsaBella and asked "When do you want to start?"

IsaBella looked at Thayla. "It's up to you. And If I may ask one question?"

message 44: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) "Feel more than free to," Thalya said in response

message 45: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ (last edited Jul 28, 2009 07:55PM) (new)

"What did you mean when you said 'Treated like a theif?'"

message 46: by Hannah (last edited Jul 28, 2009 07:57PM) (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) Thalya inhaled sharply, running a hand through her curly hair she replied "Well, long story short, I stole and impressed the person who would teach me.It was an easy way in."

IsaBella shook her head in disaproval. "Not how a Princess should ask If I could say so."

message 48: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) "You can say so, but I happen to be the Princess. And it was fun I see how theives do it." Thalya nodded

"I think your considerable lucky. I must be going." And then she clucked to her horse and left.

message 50: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) "Yes I am," Thalya said softly then she realized something "Wait! IsaBella!"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13