Contests for Christian Fiction Readers! discussion

Here are a few good Christian Fiction book giveaways I found :)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (deborahw) | 1 comments I'm holding a giveaway on my book blog for a Christian fiction:

The Heavens Before by Kacy Barnett-Gramckow. It's a Christian historical romance, and one of my favorite books.

message 2: by Donald (new)

Donald | 1 comments The good news is: there's no contest.
The bad news is: you don't get to touch the book.

Read my complete novel for FREE at www.812591.info/tearsinheaven.htm

It's my adventures in heaven, after the rapture. I'll admit the novel is weird, so much that it's hard to look away. Oh, and the price is right. You'll laugh! You'll cry! You'll be saved!

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 2 comments Current Squeaky Clean Reads Giveaway:

Book giveaway!

"The King of the Trees" by William Burt

Easy entry, ends Sep 6
Fantasy, allegorical
Recommended as a clean read for ages 12+

ENTER NOW at

http://www.squeakycleanreads.com/give...

This giveaway sponsored by TRUEAfrica.org

Thanks!
~Melissa
www.squeakycleanreads.com

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Stephan (amandastephan) Good afternoon, all! I'm having a giveaway for my Christian romance/suspense novel, The Price of Trust on Operation Encourage an Author. Just leave a comment on her blog for your chance to win! Thanks a bunch, and please tell your friends! http://encourageanauthor.blogspot.com...
Deadline: April 18th

message 5: by Karen (last edited Apr 25, 2012 07:05AM) (new)

Karen Boyce (goodreadcomkarenkellyboycecom) | 4 comments I would like to offer a free ebook giveaway for my novel 'Down Right Good.' It is the story of a girl with Down's syndrome and the way she changes and touches the people of her town. It has received the Seal of Approval from the Catholic Writer's Guild and is a finalist for the Eric Hoffer award. I will give an ebook free to the first ten replies. www.karenkellyboyce.com Down Right Good by Karen Kelly Boyce