Sarah Noffke Fan Club discussion

Regress (The Alliance Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Regress
Read & Review Book Listing > Read & Review #107: Regress: The Alliance Chronicles Book One by SF Benson

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 544 comments Mod
Author: S.F. Benson
Book for Review: Regress: The Alliance Chronicles
Genre: YA Dystopia
Explicit Content: Yes. Due to language, violence, and some sexual situations.
Number of Copies Offered 8
Formats Offered: mobi
Any disclaimers regarding age range or triggers: Mature YA, age 16+

Synopsis:

Creativity is banned.

A government-mandated vaccine.

It’s 2025 and the country is run by a group of scientists and technologists. Tru Shepard, a soon-to-be seventeen-year-old, wants to avoid the vaccine that will steal her creativity. Without self-expression, Tru would rather die.

And then she runs into a guy from her past. Zared Aoki has his own secrets. He wants Tru’s help exposing the plans of the government. In exchange, he’ll help her avoid the vaccine.

10 days.

That’s all the time Tru has.

Lies and secrets make up her world. Is she ready to learn the truth?

A teen and young adult dystopian full of suspense.

If possible, please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes and Noble.

Please comment with your email address and preferred format.

All reviews should be completed and posted within 45 days after you receive your copy of the ebook.

message 2: by Anelise (last edited Aug 02, 2016 09:45PM) (new)

Anelise (UnwantedElf) I'd love to read and review this book!
anelise.kim@gmail.com
mobi

Thank you~

☆Stephanie☆ (TeacherofYA) | 43 comments I'm in again: starlightshine83@aol.com, mobi pls! Thanks guys!! :)

message 4: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Stephanie Lunsford (MrsStephanie81) | 1 comments MrsStephanie81@aol.Com mobi please! Thanks! I haven't left a review on Barnes & Noble before? If someone could either email me or wants to PM me with how to do that? I'm happy to learn how! :-) Thanks

Brittany (KiriBear) | 44 comments I'm in for sure!

kiribear13@gmail.com mobi please!

message 6: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla (MikaylaAmbrose) | 2 comments Mikaylaambrosem@yahoo.co.uk

I'd love a copy please.

message 7: by S.F. (new) - added it

S.F. Benson (SFBenson) | 10 comments Sarah wrote: "Author: S.F. Benson
Explicit Content: Yes. Due to language, violence, and some sexual si..."

Just emailed you the MOBI file.

message 8: by S.F. (new) - added it

S.F. Benson (SFBenson) | 10 comments ☆Stephanie☆ wrote: "I'm in again: starlightshine83@aol.com, mobi pls! Thanks guys!! :)"
Just emailed you the file.

message 9: by S.F. (new) - added it

S.F. Benson (SFBenson) | 10 comments Stephanie wrote: "MrsStephanie81@aol.Com mobi please! Thanks! I haven't left a review on Barnes & Noble before? If someone could either email me or wants to PM me with how to do that? I'm happy to learn how! :-) Thanks"

message 10: by S.F. (new) - added it

S.F. Benson (SFBenson) | 10 comments Brittany wrote: "I'm in for sure!

kiribear13@gmail.com mobi please!"

message 11: by S.F. (new) - added it

S.F. Benson (SFBenson) | 10 comments Mikayla wrote: "Mikaylaambrosem@yahoo.co.uk

I'd love a copy please."

message 12: by S.F. (new) - added it

S.F. Benson (SFBenson) | 10 comments MOBI files have gone out. Still three more available! Thank you!

message 13: by Greg (new)

Greg Leaping | 12 comments I would love a mobi copy but I would need the email address you're sending it from to add it to my approved document senders list my email address is GDRSport@msn.com

message 14: by S.F. (new) - added it

S.F. Benson (SFBenson) | 10 comments Greg wrote: "I would love a mobi copy but I would need the email address you're sending it from to add it to my approved document senders list my email address is GDRSport@msn.com"
Greg, I can send directly to your email.

message 15: by S.F. (new) - added it

S.F. Benson (SFBenson) | 10 comments Greg wrote: "I would love a mobi copy but I would need the email address you're sending it from to add it to my approved document senders list my email address is GDRSport@msn.com"
Just sent.

Brittany (KiriBear) | 44 comments When someone gets a chance, can they post our due dates so that I can add it to my calendar? Thank you.

message 17: by S.F. (new) - added it

S.F. Benson (SFBenson) | 10 comments Sarah wrote: "Author: S.F. Benson
Explicit Content: Yes. Due to language, violence, and some sexual si..."

Those who received their ebook on August 3rd, review is due no later than September 18: Aneliese, both Stephanies, Brittany, Mikayla. Greg, yours is due no later than September 19.

message 18: by ☆Stephanie☆ (new)

☆Stephanie☆ (TeacherofYA) | 43 comments Sept 19, put in the calendar! Thank you!!

message 19: by Beth (new)

Beth Cooper | 1 comments what book is this???

message 20: by ☆Stephanie☆ (new)

☆Stephanie☆ (TeacherofYA) | 43 comments Regress: The Alliance Chronicles

message 21: by Louise (new)

Louise Feagans | 6 comments Are there any copies of this book left to read and review?

Brittany (KiriBear) | 44 comments Just posted my review here and on Amazon. I look forward to seeing more of the series

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 23: by ☆Stephanie☆ (new)

☆Stephanie☆ (TeacherofYA) | 43 comments I'm a little behind on my reading right now because of school...
So I'm hoping it's ok that I have a little more time to read Regress? I'm really sorry.
I promise I'll get it done! I never have this problem usually, but I have four English classes...but I did start a blog so I can post the review on there.
Is that ok?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Regress (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

S.F. Benson (other topics)