What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > NA romance; about a girl in college who is participating in an internship in counseling of some sort with a woman named Christina I believe. A member of the group who also turns out to be an artist who goes by the name of "X"

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 4 comments The story is about a girl in college who is participating in an internship in counseling of some sort with a woman named Christina I believe. A member of the group who also turns out to be an artist who goes by the name of "X". He creates murals to give directions to an underground club that occurs every week. He Gets involved in drugs pretty bad. Help help help

message 2: by Mrsbooks (new)

Mrsbooks | 252 comments I've read this. Can't remember what it is at the top of my head. I will check my read history.

message 3: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 4 comments Thank you! I want to reread but it didn't save onto my history.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40196 comments Mod
Kayla, please edit your header to not be all caps (considered shouting....); please also add plot details since most users are looking for YA or NA books and you want your request to stand out.

message 5: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 4 comments I don't know anymore plot details that's why I'm having to post in search of someone to fill in the blanks. And I am pretty much shouting so my heading is fitting.

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36044 comments Mod
All caps removed from the header.

What year did you read this book?

message 7: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 4 comments This year.

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40196 comments Mod
Kayla, are you still looking for this or did you find it?