Kindle Unlimited Reads discussion

The Mystery Of Hollow Inn (Samantha Wolf Mysteries, #1)
This topic is about The Mystery Of Hollow Inn
AE: Mystery > Middle Grade Mystery Series. An Amazon Best Seller!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tara Ellis | 4 comments Hello!

I have an on-going middle grade mystery series, called The Samantha Wolf Mysteries. Book #1 Is The Mystery of Hollow Inn: The Mystery Of Hollow Inn (Samantha Wolf Mysteries #1) by Tara Ellis (There are five books out so far)

All five books have a 4.3 or higher rating on Amazon, and three of them have been Amazon best sellers. You can read them all for free with the Kindle Unlimited program.

Amazon link for the series: https://www.amazon.com/Samantha-Wolf-...

The Mystery of Hollow Inn:

Twelve-year-old Samantha Wolf, and her best friend Ally, are excited to spend part of their summer break in the mountains of Montana. But unbeknownst to them, Hollow Inn is bathed in mystery and legend. After arriving, they soon discover that things are not going well for Sam's Aunt and Uncle, who own the Inn. There's vandalism, ghostly sightings, and rumors of lost treasures. Determined to help, Sam and Ally embark on a challenging journey to discover the truth.
Book #1 - The Mystery of Hollow Inn
Book #2 - The Secret of Camp Whispering Pines
Book #3 - The Beach House Mystery
Book #4 - The Heiress of Covington Ranch
Book #5 - The Haunting of Eagle Creek Middle School
Book #6 - TBA (coming summer of 2016!)

message 2: by Billy (new)

Billy McLaughlin | 6 comments This has popped up for me a couple of times on Amazon. Hope it's doing well for you

Tara Ellis | 4 comments Billy wrote: "This has popped up for me a couple of times on Amazon. Hope it's doing well for you"

Thank you!

I'm currently working on book #8 in the series. :)

It's going well, as far as middle grade goes, but it's a tough genre to ever make a living in! I write this one for my love of the stories/series.

Thanks for the feedback. :)